The Student Room Group

The Football League thread II

Scroll to see replies

I like the last sentence, the "solace of taking a hard-earned point" :lol:

It's Blackpool... I think most teams/fans would expect all three, to be honest.
Lol that's brilliant.
Peterborough got ripped apart at home to Bristol City last night
Original post by Rock Fan
Peterborough got ripped apart at home to Bristol City last night

They are really struggling - that 3-2 loss to Coventry when they led at half-time seems to have set them on a terrible run. Adrian Durham was on TalkSport the other day (and he's a Posh fan) saying that it's one of the worst Peterborough sides he's seen in terms of mentality.
Original post by Mackay
They are really struggling - that 3-2 loss to Coventry when they led at half-time seems to have set them on a terrible run. Adrian Durham was on TalkSport the other day (and he's a Posh fan) saying that it's one of the worst Peterborough sides he's seen in terms of mentality.

Makes you wonder how long Barry Fry will give Fergie
(edited 9 years ago)
Holy ****ing **** :biggrin:
4th loss in a row - Can see a fifth manager coming in before Fridays game against Fulham. Billy McInklay must be in Spain now as David Moyes' assistant laughing his arse off.
(edited 9 years ago)
Silly from Britt - out for three games now.
Wolves have had quite an alarming slump, Sheffield Wednesday finally won a game
Back from MK - record home league win as far as I know! :woo: :biggrin:
And still 5 points off top with 2 games in hand. :smile:
Another crap result dressed up by Pressley as the best football ever witnessed on the planet. However a more bizarre turn of events: Wasps are kicking us out of the home dressing room to rebrand it for themselves and will move us into the smaller away room.

So sick of this *******s at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alex_hk90

How are the real Wimbledon doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alex_hk90

Who do you reckon will win next week's FA Cup match? I'm not confident at all to be honest (I' m a Chesterfield supporter) - I'll be made up with a replay.

It's 2012-13 again for them: Early promotion promise turning into late relegation battle

After the result yesterday it makes me so happy that I live with 2 wolves fans and a forest fan...i don't get to say that often!

Seriously though :biggrin: the improvement under Rowett has been unbelievable. Wolves seem to be just plummeting - which of course I am delighted about! We were upset that Villa managed to scrape a point yesterday - but by all accounts you sounded the better side.

Roll on Blackpool and Reading!
Original post by Hooby
After the result yesterday it makes me so happy that I live with 2 wolves fans and a forest fan...i don't get to say that often!

Seriously though :biggrin: the improvement under Rowett has been unbelievable. Wolves seem to be just plummeting - which of course I am delighted about! We were upset that Villa managed to scrape a point yesterday - but by all accounts you sounded the better side.

Roll on Blackpool and Reading!

We're still in big trouble wish we had a change in manager then we might have some improvement too :frown: we should have been out of sight at half time but typically we sat back near the end
Well finally a win for Wednesday, the incentive to go to home matches before this was virtually none :lol:
We're still in big trouble wish we had a change in manager then we might have some improvement too :frown: we should have been out of sight at half time but typically we sat back near the end

Eh, you could have had the chances to be out of sight within 15 minutes and end up sitting back so far from the half hour mark that you concede 11 corners and face more than 30 shots from an utter bobbins club like qpr... next Sunday will be a woeful match

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woeful, absolutely woeful. I hate football sometimes.

Quick Reply

Latest