The Student Room Group

Guys: a six pack/hot body and money mean nothing if your social skills are terrible

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heavyhandscott
So if you dont have good socials skills, youre ****ed? Is that what youre saying?

I am not very social at the moment, nor do i have bulging 6 pack or even a job never mind money and i take offense to this, so feel free to receive some offense too.

If you dont have a nice body or pretty face, im sorry but youre screwed, lets be honest

You've never met a bang average guy who is good with girls? You probably will one day, then you'll have to rethink this. If you can show strong confidence and humour, you'd be amazed at how much you can make up for looks and status. Of course, there's a vicious cycle when many guys are less confident because they lack good looks and status... This is most pronounced when you're in your teens, because almost everyone is clueless around girls, so the best looking guys tend to win by default.
Original post by ETRC
do you have a good face?
it might be your face instead of body

My face is average. It is because of my body and maybe my height helped a bit.
Reply 22
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
No because girls who have one night stands are not having sex 6 or more times a day with strangers unlike hookers.

but they could be you never know
the probability is equal when you meet them since you don't know what they do- the hooker might only have sex once a day
your name is very ironic when it comes to this lol
Reply 23
Original post by Mankytoes
You've never met a bang average guy who is good with girls? You probably will one day, then you'll have to rethink this. If you can show strong confidence and humour, you'd be amazed at how much you can make up for looks and status. Of course, there's a vicious cycle when many guys are less confident because they lack good looks and status... This is most pronounced when you're in your teens, because almost everyone is clueless around girls, so the best looking guys tend to win by default.

the teen bit is very true aha
also i've seen loads of average guys with hot gf's in london
Original post by ETRC
but they could be you never know
the probability is equal when you meet them since you don't know what they do- the hooker might only have sex once a day
your name is very ironic when it comes to this lol

Depends on the quality of the hooker, and what kind of night club you're at. I definitely would say though if your paying for a hooker the likelihood of disease if fairly high.

:lol: Always wear protection :tongue:
I can't say I'm that keen on six packs tbh. Money is nice; but it's not overly important.
Reply 26
Depends on the quality of the hooker, and what kind of night club you're at. I definitely would say though if your paying for a hooker the likelihood of disease if fairly high.

:lol: Always wear protection :tongue:

yes, high end hookers are very unlikely to have sti's
Not true. All women are attracted to only two things - men who have money, and men who have good bodies. Everything else is irrelevant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 6Jesus6Christ6
no, but you are.

Is the correct answer.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
This could be a game-changer.

Say that to a gold digger? I'm sure they'd disagree! :smile:
Original post by Maker
I expect the OP has not got a six pack, a lot of money or social skills

Eh? Not pretending to be Mystery, just I've been thinking a six pack would bring me happiness for 12 years..nah aiming for it hasn't cha ged anything. I'm still socially awkward as ****, and that ruined my last reship
Nothing else
Reply 31
No because girls who have one night stands are not having sex 6 or more times a day with strangers unlike hookers.

ahahahah what are you on?

prostitues do not have sex 6 times a day!

neither are they disease ridden, some have std but nowhere near all of them
Original post by Mankytoes

I would love to be an inbetween average guy like you said, and when i rarely am around new girls ive never seen or spoke to i am quite a confident nice guy, its just this happens very rarely
Original post by slg60
ahahahah what are you on?

prostitues do not have sex 6 times a day!

neither are they disease ridden, some have std but nowhere near all of them

What hookers are you talking about? Some hookers have sex 12 times a day.
Reply 34
Well they can't see your six pack usually until you've already won them over, so that's probably not a good investment. As for money, they will have no idea about that unless you can find some way to communicate it to them without telling them directly, so that's not all that much use either.

The things that are most useful are social skills, confidence, humour, dress sense, overall physique, and so on - the things she can see before she unwittingly rejects your six-pack and £££.
Reply 35
What hookers are you talking about? Some hookers have sex 12 times a day.

omg no they ****ing don't not even in vegas do they do that, and its legal there!

Unless you are talking about traffic prostitutes you are so incredibly wrong.
Reply 36
What a complete joke, it means everything. In today's society you have to be good looking and fit, simples
Original post by miser
Well they can't see your six pack usually until you've already won them over, so that's probably not a good investment. As for money, they will have no idea about that unless you can find some way to communicate it to them without telling them directly, so that's not all that much use either.

The things that are most useful are social skills, confidence, humour, dress sense, overall physique, and so on - the things she can see before she unwittingly rejects your six-pack and £££.

You've clearly never heard of the old leave your receipt in the cash machine so she sees how much £££ you've got trick... :wink:

(or the "oh I'll just get this on my gold amex..."- had that one pulled on me a lot in City bars...)
Reply 38
Original post by jenkinsear
You've clearly never heard of the old leave your receipt in the cash machine so she sees how much £££ you've got trick... :wink:

(or the "oh I'll just get this on my gold amex..."- had that one pulled on me a lot in City bars...)

I'll have to remember that one. Personally I always start my anecdotes with, "me and the boys were out on the yacht, my six pack glistening in the sun, ..."
Original post by Zarek
With an attractive face on top you would probably get some action, in spite of a lousy personality.

Yes-for an ONS or pickup. But since most people don't have hot faces, well then what is the next thing you can change? (Don't say income :tongue:)

Quick Reply

Latest