The Student Room Group

Will having a good car get me girls?

Scroll to see replies

Lol.
Only if the girl is a gold digger. Maybe.
Original post by shawn_o1
Girls don't care about your motor.

Yeah, I can't say I care either. It's nice for a guy to have a car; but it's not that important.
I couldn't care less what kind of car a guy has.
Original post by keturah
I couldn't care less what kind of car a guy has.

Translation: I want people to think I couldn't care less what kind of car a guy has.
Reply 44
'I don't care about what car he drives' aka she's lying or she's ugly
Original post by 6Jesus6Christ6
Translation: I want people to think I couldn't care less what kind of car a guy has.

Like I care what people on tsr think of me. I meant what I said.
I'd say that in order to get girls with your car, it would have to be rather expensive, certainly much more expensive than 6 to 8 grand. Probably more in the region of 20k and upwards, at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The kind of cars you can get for 6-8k will tend to be crap ones such as VH Corsas or Renault Clios etc. He would be better off renting something like this for a day:

But even then, the women will only want him for his money, abeit he admitted he doesnt care about that fact but I would imagine he would still prefer someone to like him. He might aswell just wave his willy around given his pathetic budget.
(edited 9 years ago)
Bastard! My picture displayed alrite in the editor but not in my actual post!
Not all girls are that shallow...

Maybe try just being a nice guy, and see how that works out?
Original post by 6Jesus6Christ6

hahaha so true.
Original post by iamu
'I don't care about what car he drives' aka she's lying or she's ugly

Amen brother

Original post by Anonymoùs
The kind of cars you can get for 6-8k will tend to be crap ones such as VH Corsas or Renault Clios etc. He would be better off renting something like this for a day:

But even then, the women will only want him for his money, abeit he admitted he doesnt care about that fact but I would imagine he would still prefer someone to like him. He might aswell just wave his willy around given his pathetic budget.

ur telling me this isn't a nice car??? its 7.5k lool
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm 19, im my first year of uni and I'm planning on buying a car for 6-8K, will it help me get girls?

I know the girls I'll get (if I do) will be with me cos of the car but idc, I'll use them for what I want then they can sod off:tongue:

If your just looking for a **** buddy then cars, money and all the artificial things will do.
If you want a real girl then none of that matters.
No. Example: Elliot Rodger

It won't get you girls but it will get you from point A to B.
It didn't work very well for Elliot Rodgers.
Reply 54
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm 19, im my first year of uni and I'm planning on buying a car for 6-8K, will it help me get girls?

I know the girls I'll get (if I do) will be with me cos of the car but idc, I'll use them for what I want then they can sod off:tongue:

First you could try being respectful and friendly (not that I know you aren't already), and then think about the car! The car alone won't help you to pull :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending