The Student Room Group

Nepal's killing fields

Religion is a crazy thing, it makes people do some crazy things.
Reply 2
colonise the ****ers
It's stupid and backwards but I don't care at all. It's 5000 cows that don't matter anyway. Who knows how many animals were slaughtered for burgers etc. since I clicked on this thread but I'll bet these 'sacrificed' cows lived significantly better lives.
Reply 4
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
It's stupid and backwards but I don't care at all. It's 5000 cows that don't matter anyway. Who knows how many animals were slaughtered for burgers etc. since I clicked on this thread but I'll bet these 'sacrificed' cows lived significantly better lives.

hmmm

condemns killing of cows for meat

doesn't care that 5000 were slaughtered for religious sacrifice

can u really not make the distinction between consumption and dogma?
Original post by DErasmus
hmmm

I'm not condemning anything. I couldn't give a **** about that either.
Reply 6
Absolutely disgusting. They promised not to do it hours before and they still went ahead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Replace those animals with Palestinian's and it's like the Gaza conflict.
Original post by Farouq

What?

Are the buffalo firing rockets to try a cause israeli civilian casualties?
Reply 9
Original post by Farouq

You win.

Everyone else could sit here for their whole lives working full-time to come up with a dumber post than that, but they would fail.
Reply 10
Original post by MatureStudent36
What?Are the buffalo firing rockets to try a cause israeli civilian casualties?
They fire crude rockets that have only killed a couple of Jews after decades of conflict. Remember why they fire these rockets it's desperate retaliation for all the evil things Israel and the Jewish people have done to them.If you're Jewish then I understand your Jewish loyalty to your tribe. If you're not Jewish how can you defend them? they would have no problem doing the same to you. To them there are two people. The Jewish people, and the non-Jews (gentile)
Original post by Farouq
They fire crude rockets that have only killed a couple of Jews after decades of conflict. Remember why they fire these rockets it's desperate retaliation for all the evil things Israel and the Jewish people have done to them.If you're Jewish then I understand your Jewish loyalty to your tribe. If you're not Jewish how can you defend them? they would have no problem doing the same to you. To them there are two people. The Jewish people, and the non-Jews (gentile)

They fire numerous rockets aimed at killing innocent civilians.

The fact that theisraeli's use iron done to intercept the Palestinians rockets is a good force protection method by the Israelis.
Original post by Farouq

:lol:

Original post by Clip
You win.

Everyone else could sit here for their whole lives working full-time to come up with a dumber post than that, but they would fail.

PRSOM
Reply 13
Original post by Bram123

Thoughts?

I think its absolutely disgusting that this is all done for 'good luck'

The unnecessary death and suffering of any sentient being is morally reprehensible. If the suffering and the death was not required to save more lives or alleviate more suffering, it's just completely wrong. So yes, the fact that it is being done for 'good luck' is bad.

Nevertheless, the number of Western meat-eaters who try to take the moral high ground is staggering. For most - if not all - of them, the meat on their plates is just as unnecessary as this slaughter.

Original post by DErasmus
hmmm

There is no significant moral distinction between unnecessary consumption, which is what millions of people enagage in every day, and dogma.
Reply 14
Yes, it's absolutely horrible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending