The Student Room Group

Finalising 2015 choices

I'm finalising my choices, nerve-racking as it is, and I'm running into a recurring issue. Here are my choices so far:

Greenwich

UEL

Kingston

London Metropolitan

Northampton

I definitely want Greenwich, UEL and Northampton. But I want Westminster, and I'm oohing and ahhing about where to put it in. My issues is that my main issue is getting in - I'm not going to get stellar results so I'll be grateful to squeeze in anywhere. That dissuades me from dropping London Met, despite it being the scrotal mould of UK Universities. I'm leaning toward dropping Kingston, but I can't bring myself to make the decision finally.

Any advice? :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Original post by Etreo
I'm finalising my choices, nerve-racking as it is, and I'm running into a recurring issue. Here are my choices so far:

Greenwich

UEL

Kingston

London Metropolitan

Northampton

I definitely want Greenwich, UEL and Northampton. But I want Westminster, and I'm oohing and ahhing about where to put it in. My issues is that my main issue is getting in - I'm not going to get stellar results so I'll be grateful to squeeze in anywhere. That dissuades me from dropping London Met, despite it being the scrotal mould of UK Universities. I'm leaning toward dropping Kingston, but I can't bring myself to make the decision finally.

Any advice? :s-smilie:

Best drop london met. Kingston :/ maybe drop. You could always apply for clearing or adjustment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending