The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol at your boy being an MDMA bangout tom ford :rofl:

Tbh I still think I'm a student. I'll still bang out student clubs, think until the age of 25 you're cool going student clubs. After that it's weird. You can go to high end clubs afterwards.
Original post by jam277
Lol at your boy being an MDMA bangout tom ford :rofl:

Tbh I still think I'm a student. I'll still bang out student clubs, think until the age of 25 you're cool going student clubs. After that it's weird. You can go to high end clubs afterwards.

Yeah, guy thinks he's Zurich :lol: Not quite there yet mate...

Fk u mirin that I can lift you 18 times
Ah the classic gym noob is out in force today. Find it jokes when these people boast about stats, just remember there's always somebody bigger than you.
some old misc gems

This is "mish"
Just dropping in lads, need to sort some stuff out.

Hello101010/mu15 - Babe sorry for not replying to your pm, my account got banned before I was able to but I love you too :') <3 xoxo (you know it's true ) (stop flirting with prod, I know it's tough being away from me but it hurts ) (and stop being a beta phaggot - it hurts)
Straightup G - bro please get laid asap and sort your life out (srs) Love you though
419 - yaboy was right, you're definitely racist to anyone mot the same tone of black as you
FKLW - Hey man how's Lauren (still waiting for the correct time to tell the boys your little secret)
Miel - Sis I am disappoint (not just about the **** music taste (Drake?) But about everything else too...not good enough
Zurich - you would be married by now if you stopped fapping and going on about your dutch ****
Little Tom - You are to good for tsr, come on to bb misc , the guys shave their legs too (love you) (no srsly love you)
Baconbutty - Let's get married asap after you convert to islam and make cute troll babies (srs) (not srs) (semi srs)
Luke - bro your gay, face it Little Tom is too good for you
Jam - You need to get laid as well
LP - you are too cute
Peggles - still waiting for that guys name from tumblr, other than that you're alright
Kim Jong - you're a good guy, keep it up
Yaboy - please disconnect your wifi you gay tranny
Everyone else is either irrelevant or okay or I've just forgotten you by accident

Football place is a mess without me and I'm sorry, I'll try and be back asap
Miscing made me realized how much of beta phaggots you are, you all need to toughen up, you wouldn't last a day in the real world.
Nah guys Groovey aint extinct, i'm always there in your heart and i'll always be with you 5ever xoxoxo
And for tomorrow, all my Arsenal brothers and sisters, WE CAN DO IT. WE ARE THE ARSENAL, YEARS AND YEARS OF HISTORY AND SUCCESS, BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL, BEAUTIFUL PHILOSOPHY, PRIDE OF LONDON.
COME ON YOU GUNNERS. COOOOOME ON.
XOXO "

P.S "I'll beat you all at fifa you bums, 10 nil with my beautiful team - watch"

I haven't had time to audit this post to make sure there's nothing that will get me, Ornlu, into trouble, so don't hate on me mods, please

Original post by Miel Purple
The level of gasness in here

So many wannabes :bawling: :rofl3:

Original post by FKLW
Is it racist that I imagine Jam to look like KSI....

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Lmfao AR wtf?? ^^

And also guys, is 110k mileage too much for a used car?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lmfao AR wtf?? ^^

And also guys, is 110k mileage too much for a used car?

how old is the car?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
how old is the car?

110k is generally far too many to be a good runaround unless a 4x4, or a German make. Even then it'll usually be really inefficient LP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends what kind of miles they are. If its like 1-2 year old 3 series or something, might just be a fleet car. 110k of motorway miles for a decent properly serviced engine aren't comparable to 110k of running about in a city box.
It's older than that! I'm finding so many good used cars but the mileages are doing my head in Fizzel, and when I come to using the car I'll mostly be going on the motorway to uni ^.

Original post by IceJJFish(II)
110k is generally far too many to be a good runaround unless a 4x4, or a German make. Even then it'll usually be really inefficient LP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Zürich
how old is the car?

2004 (53 plate) Mini Hatch cooper
(edited 9 years ago)
It's older than that! I'm finding so many good used cars but the mileages are doing my head in Fizzel, and when I come to using the car I'll mostly be going on the motorway to uni ^.

2004 (53 plate) Mini Hatch cooper

11k/year isn't bad. Full service history?

Posted from TSR Mobile
11k/year isn't bad. Full service history?

Posted from TSR Mobile

110k! No, only part service history. So it's not too bad yeah? I'll have to book an appointment tomorrow then.
110k! No, only part service history. So it's not too bad yeah? I'll have to book an appointment tomorrow then.

Private dealer or a dealership? I would advise against with part service history :colondollar: you only have an auto licence right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Private dealer or a dealership? I would advise against with part service history :colondollar: you only have an auto licence right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well remembered :^_^: Yeah. (inb4 someone gives me a lecture about the advantages of manuals)

It's by a dealership about 12 miles from me. I'll take someone with me to view but I'm not really feeling this car if I'm honest. They have some other ones so I might look around.
Well remembered :^_^: Yeah. (inb4 someone gives me a lecture about the advantages of manuals)

It's by a dealership about 12 miles from me. I'll take someone with me to view but I'm not really feeling this car if I'm honest. They have some other ones so I might look around.

What's your budget? And what engine size you looking for?

It's true though, driving manuals is much better :laugh: having said that I haven't driven in 2 years...

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wouldnt buy from a dealership full-stop really, you'll generally get a better deal buying direct from the seller.

Used car salesmen are always going to be your Arthur Daley types who know how to get the maximum mark-up possible for often knackered motors. You can probably bung a mechanic £100 to come around with you and see 5/6 motors on a Sunday and he'll point you in the right direction
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
i wouldnt buy from a dealership full-stop really, you'll generally get a better deal buying direct from the seller.

Used car salesmen are always going to be your Arthur Daley types who know how to get the maximum mark-up possible for often knackered motors

They can't sell you a dodgy car though. Especially buying an old motor, it's probably worth paying a little over the odds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's your budget? And what engine size you looking for?

It's true though, driving manuals is much better :laugh: having said that I haven't driven in 2 years...

Posted from TSR Mobile

£3.5k-4. I've seen plenty within that price but there's always something that puts me off whether it's colour, mileage, seller distance etc. Not fussy about engine size, most if not all of the mini's have a 1.6L engine anyway.

:colonhash: Don't start with me.

Why haven't you driven? :smile:
They can't sell you a dodgy car though. Especially buying an old motor, it's probably worth paying a little over the odds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but they just have an eye for underpriced cars and know how to spruce them up a bit with repairs etc to hide underlying problems.

When I was buying a car a few years back I went to a few dealerships and I genuinely felt I was living out an episode of Minder with me playing the part of the mug punter :mad:
£3.5k-4. I've seen plenty within that price but there's always something that puts me off whether it's colour, mileage, seller distance etc. Not fussy about engine size, most if not all of the mini's have a 1.6L engine anyway.

:colonhash: Don't start with me.

Why haven't you driven? :smile:

If I was buying a mini I'd have to go for retro 60s version and get on the Michael Caine style. Get kitted out in a Mod suite and some specs and cruise around Knightsbridge narrating the journey in his accent. Would be fun for about 20 minutes, probably

Latest