The Student Room Group

What Do You Think The Sexiest Hairstyle Is?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Morrisseya
I like that one :yep:

Even Star Trek is no longer hipster free, true :moon:

X

My eyes! You've blinded me! LOL.
Original post by High Stakes
My eyes! You've blinded me! LOL.

Don't worry. I can make you see again. Lemme get you some glasses :gah:

This man will lend you his

I like the moppish/bowlish longish style a lot of guys have :smile:
Original post by Skip_Snip
I like the moppish/bowlish longish style a lot of guys have :smile:

This? :smile:

Don't worry. I can make you see again. Lemme get you some glasses :gah:

This man will lend you his

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Never. (Although I own a pair of glasses. This doesn't make me a hipster, I promise)

*Sprays anti-hipster onto Morriseya and himself*

This will keep us safe, for now. But it will wear off in 2 hours, so we need to make it to a safe house before then. Don't get too close to them otherwise they'll start tutting and typing on their macbooks, thus mesmerizing you and making you one of them.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Never. (Although I own a pair of glasses. This doesn't make me a hipster, I promise)

*Sprays anti-hipster onto Morriseya and himself*

This will keep us safe, for now. But it will wear off in 2 hours, so we need to make it to a safe house before then. Don't get too close to them otherwise they'll start tutting and typing on their macbooks, thus mesmerizing you and making you one of them.

I LOVE HOW YOU HAD SO MANY OOOOOOOOOOOOs THAT YOU HAD TWO SETS OF OOOOOOOOOOOOOOs.

Glasses on guys are :coma:, and not just because they're hipstery :lol:

Yes! The hipster apocalypse is upon us! Like zombies, they will infect us if we hang around in their presence. *looks around frantically for safe house*
I LOVE HOW YOU HAD SO MANY OOOOOOOOOOOOs THAT YOU HAD TWO SETS OF OOOOOOOOOOOOOOs.

Glasses on guys are :coma:, and not just because they're hipstery :lol:

Yes! The hipster apocalypse is upon us! Like zombies, they will infect us if we hang around in their presence. *looks around frantically for safe house*

Yeah, it was so bad I had to take a breath just to keep going. I wear my glasses every now and then, but I never knew some girls found them that attractive haha - They're a prescription for short sightedness! Lmfao. But since everyone's so in love with them, I might start wearing them more.

Don't worry, we'll make it through this apocalypse alive. I think we have some form of immunity against the hipster virus strain. We need to get this to a research facility so we can vaccinate people against this disease. :biggrin:
This? :smile:

Yeah, that sorta thing!
Original post by Skip_Snip
Yeah, that sorta thing!

I've grown to hate fringes. So many times of me having to flick my head to the side, to get it out of my eyes.
Yeah, it was so bad I had to take a breath just to keep going. I wear my glasses every now and then, but I never knew some girls found them that attractive haha - They're a prescription for short sightedness! Lmfao. But since everyone's so in love with them, I might start wearing them more.

Don't worry, we'll make it through this apocalypse alive. I think we have some form of immunity against the hipster virus strain. We need to get this to a research facility so we can vaccinate people against this disease. :biggrin:

Came up for water :tongue: Well, I find them attractive, don't know about other girls lol - you'd have to ask them :redface:

Yes. We will make it out without our un-hipster-ness dying - SOMEHOW. We will create the cure and share it. Let us begin our quest!*

*this feels like some sort of video game :biggrin:
I've grown to hate fringes. So many times of me having to flick my head to the side, to get it out of my eyes.

Well, beauty is pain :wink:
Reply 72

Original post by MJ1012

I do like that style on Matt Bomer :hawt:

Do you like it shoulder length on girls, then? I always assumed guys preferred super long :lol:
Blonde hair is really really nice :blush:
The head hair and the beard :tongue: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jemner01
The new style of swept-back undercuts combined with luberjack beard are pretty good looking too.

That look just screams 'bellend' to me. I'm almost certain he's dyed his beard as well :biggrin::redface:
Original post by Wilfred Little
That look just screams 'bellend' to me. I'm almost certain he's dyed his beard as well :biggrin::redface:

I think i said earlier that that's not the best pic I had, but I can't find the better one
Original post by Maid Marian
Blonde hair is really really nice :blush:

On some guys, I guess :smile:

Reply 79
I do like that style on Matt Bomer :hawt:

Do you like it shoulder length on girls, then? I always assumed guys preferred super long :lol:

No, I like long too.

But it obviously requires more work to get it "just right"

I kinda like this hairstyle too

Quick Reply

Latest