The Student Room Group

Girl became prettier after high school, do I have a chance now?

In high school, she just looked average really, I don't think she wore any makeup, did anything to her hair or whatever. But now 4 years later, I found her on FB, she looks SO different that I barely recognise her but she's gorgeous, took me like 10 minutes to realise it was her because she's changed her hair colour, wears different makeup.. just looks grown up. I ignored her in high school and teased her a bit (high school immaturity..). Is it worth trying to talk to her now and seeing if she's single or will she have a bad impression of me already?
If you only have interest in her because of her looks then I wouldn't bother..
Reply 2
I'm sorry but superficial people like you do not deserve the P.
I am sure she will be delighted that you now feel she is worthy of your time based on her looks. Probably forget the times you ignored her and teased her in school and all.
So you weren't even friends with the girl & you used to tease her but now that she's hot... lol I hope she blocks you, that is if she even bothers to respond.

Why would anyone even talk to someone 4 years later when they never even communicated in school? :K:
This thread was gender reversed a few weeks ago where a shy chubby guy was friendzoned and she then 'realised how great a guy he is' when he came back from lifting 8 months ripped and with an IDGAF attitude. I **** you not she said 'the fat had melted off him.!'

I'm glad to say the responses were to my surprise roughly the same, although there was the odd rationalisation of ****ty behaviour e.g. 'everyone's shallow' 'you can't help who you're attracted to' 'nothing wrong with having standards'

Moral of the story don't be shallow and you, OP, you don't fall for girls who only acknowledge you once you're 'in their league' too. What goes around comes around nomsaiyan
Reply 6
Original post by SophiaLDN
So you weren't even friends with the girl & you used to tease her but now that she's hot... lol I hope she blocks you, that is if she even bothers to respond.

Why would anyone even talk to someone 4 years later when they never even communicated in school? :K:

Some of my friends have added her too, they didn't communicate with her either but they say she seems fine and quite friendly, not bitter about the past so I went and added her too and she accepted. Haven't spoken yet though.
Original post by Anonymous
Some of my friends have added her too, they didn't communicate with her either but they say she seems fine and quite friendly, not bitter about the past so I went and added her too and she accepted. Haven't spoken yet though.

Lolwut? You and your mates basically low level bullied her for not looking hot enough to you in high school then expect HER to not get bitter? Why should SHE have to earn your respect? If anything you should be hoping she forgave you for being immature and was willing to hang out

And no I am not white knighting, see my first post

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending