SL German, Maths and English
U?
Original post by Kavoi08
HL Psychology, Philosophy, and Biology
SL German, Maths and English
U?

HL psych, english lit and business and SL bio, maths and spanish
Good luck with all your studies!
Unconditional offer at University of East Anglia :smile: anyone else?
Original post by melissapayne
HL psych, english lit and business and SL bio, maths and spanish
Good luck with all your studies!

Same to you! Hopefully we hear from them soon (with positive news) :smile:
Got an offer from Sheffield! Also, an email from my favourite (Bristol) saying they're still considering my application... Nerve wrecking! People had offers straight away. 😭😭
Reply 565
Original post by roseannex
1) Sussex, East Anglia, Chester, Sheffield Hallam and Birmingham City
2) Psychology - A
English Language - A
Religious Studies - B
3) 1 A*, 3 As, 3 Bs, 1 C, a distinction*(BTEC ICT) and a distinction (BTEC ART)

Come to an applicants day at Chester Univeristy in January!
Can anyone tell me roughly how long these unis took to send an offer after acknowledging your application?
Warwick, Portsmouth, Chester, Coventy
Original post by Layleexx
Can anyone tell me roughly how long these unis took to send an offer after acknowledging your application?

Warwick took 24 hours exact for me
Original post by Gracey_
Warwick took 24 hours exact for me

Wow, congratulations! What offer did they give you? And what are your predicted grades
Wow, congratulations! What offer did they give you? And what are your predicted grades

Thank you! It's not my top two but still please. I am predicted AAA and got offered AAB :smile: yours will come soon
Original post by Gracey_
Thank you! It's not my top two but still please. I am predicted AAA and got offered AAB :smile: yours will come soon

Awesome, thanks :smile: I hope so!

Warwick took less than a day for me :smile:
Original post by sarahelizabeth18
Hey! I'm applying for Psychology and wanted a bit of advice.

I really liked the University of Warwick when I visited - the course/lecturers/campus seemed lovely (once you get past the fact it's in Coventry) - but looking at the league tables concerned me slightly.

I don't take much notice of the league tables usually, given that they only give you a really rough idea of what the university's like, but I found that on the Complete University Guide Warwick comes 18th for Psychology (not bad) but on the Guardian league table it's placed 51st...

As I really liked the uni I'm still going to apply there, but would any of you find that league table difference concerning or am I just being a total idiot? THANKS

What's your issue with Coventry?:colondollar:

Don't worry too much about the league tables. It's a Russell Group university and any good degree (2:1 or higher) will look good from a RG uni I'm sure. What's most important in your choice of uni is somewhere you like and want to spend three years!
I've applied for Warwick and was sent an AAB offer :smile:
Is Lincoln a good choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ECHood
Come to an applicants day at Chester Univeristy in January!

I'm considering it but I've got unconditional offers from East Anglia and Birmingham City and I think I'm going to go with UEA, so there won't be much point

For Chester I got an acknowledgement email on Monday morning and received an offer a few hours later :smile:
Reply 576
Original post by zarasa_
Has anyone had an offer from Aston or Loughborough yet? if so, what did they offer?

I have an AAB offer from Loughborough (for the course with the placement year).
Have you heard back yet? Good luck!

Original post by Hopefulcici
Has anyone gotten an unconditional offer from Leicester?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a conditional offer: AB. Do you have a conditional/unconditional offer?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by izzi23
I have an AAB offer from Loughborough (for the course with the placement year).
Have you heard back yet? Good luck!

I have a conditional offer: AB. Do you have a conditional/unconditional offer?

I got an unconditional offer from them. Well done on your own offer though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1) What universities are you thinking of applying to?
In order, York St John, Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Beckett, Huddersfield and Leeds Trinity
2) What subjects do you do and what have you achieved in your AS year?
I am currently studying Psychology, History and English Literature - last year I achieved B (history), C (Lit) D (Psychology) and E in Spanish
3) GCSE grades?
7 B's, 4 C's Merit In ICT
1) What universites are you thinking of applying to?
I already applied to Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt, Aberdeen, Dundee and Strathclyde
2) What subjects do you do and what have you achieved in your AS year?
I'm an international student and I've already finished school, I graduated with an Abitur average grade of 1.3. My final exam subjects included History, English, R.E., Maths and Chemistry, but we had to take lots of other subjects, too.
3) GCSE grades?
We don't have those.

I've already got an unconditional offer from Strathclyde, has anyone gotten offers from Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt, Aberdeen or Dundee?

Quick Reply

Latest