The Student Room Group

mexican durg cartel have killed over 293 americans

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/10/isil-vs-mexican-drugcartelsunitedstatesislamophobia.html

and that was just from 2007 to 2010

but no america should be more concerned with isis, an organisation who will never step foot on US soil

instead of the cartels

who actively control certain areas in arizona

who operate freely in mexico and are constantly in america

but then again the blood thirsty liberals and drug addicts need their drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfEq80YlWU
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Now that Obama has allowed 5 million illegal immigrants (mostly Hispanic) to become citizens, it would seem that he believes these cartels are a non-issue.
Reply 2
"Either the United States and its society, its government and its congress decide to drastically reduce their consumption of drugs, or if they are not going to reduce it they at least have the moral responsibility to reduce the flow of money towards Mexico, which goes into the hands of criminals"

"If they want to take all the drugs they want, as far as I’m concerned let them take them. I don’t agree with it but it’s their decision, as consumers and as a society. What I do not accept is that they continue passing their money to the hands of killers."

wise words from the former president of mexico, but apparently low life drug addicts and liberals think what he says is wrong
Original post by ESPORTIVA

but then again the blood thirsty liberals and drug addicts need their drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfEq80YlWU

Well to be fair, most liberals want drugs legalised, which would eliminate the cartels' business
Reply 4
Original post by bertstare
Well to be fair, most liberals want drugs legalised, which would eliminate the cartels' business

yet they (and drug addicts) continue to support the cartels by buying drugs instead of doing the sane and morally just option to stop buying drugs (surely if they cared they would put the lives of thousands over their own selfish desire for pleasure???)

legalization WONT HAPPEN for the foreseeable future (more than likely it will never ever happen).

these liberals and drug addicts wouldn't dare justify buying heroin from the Taliban, but the cartels are ok

other times they just flat out deny it and act as if the drugs magically appear out of thin air

they all deny the concept of supply and demand even exists.

the president of mexico said it himself that people shouldn't purchase the drug cartels products.

if dumb mentally handicapped wastes of air (drug addicts) stopped purchasing drugs,or maybe if they didn't even start taking drugs in the first place (crazy concept i know :rolleyes:) None of this violence, mass murder and destruction would be happening.

One of the only illegal drugs anyone can take without directly supporting the cartels is cannabis, and by that i mean growing your own, what liberals seem to forget is that the cartels produce tons of cannabis on the market today.

edit:

people who buy cocaine, meth, heroin support terrorism

and can someone please explain to me how legalizing heroin, cocaine, PCP, etc would work?
(edited 9 years ago)
yet they (and drug addicts) continue to support the cartels by buying drugs instead of doing the sane and morally just option to stop buying drugs (surely if they cared they would put the lives of thousands over their own selfish desire for pleasure???)

legalization WONT HAPPEN for the foreseeable future (more than likely it will never ever happen).

these liberals and drug addicts wouldn't dare justify buying heroin from the Taliban, but the cartels are ok

other times they just flat out deny it and act as if the drugs magically appear out of thin air

they all deny the concept of supply and demand even exists.

the president of mexico said it himself that people shouldn't purchase the drug cartels products.

if dumb mentally handicapped wastes of air (drug addicts) stopped purchasing drugs,or maybe if they didn't even start taking drugs in the first place (crazy concept i know :rolleyes:) None of this violence, mass murder and destruction would be happening.

One of the only illegal drugs anyone can take without directly supporting the cartels is cannabis, and by that i mean growing your own, what liberals seem to forget is that the cartels produce tons of cannabis on the market today.

edit:

people who buy cocaine, meth, heroin support terrorism

and can someone please explain to me how legalizing heroin, cocaine, PCP, etc would work?

Well that's like saying we shouldn't buy oil because the US has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians during their many invasions of the middle east, or saying we shouldn't buy consumer products because the workers who produce them work in god awful conditions. The world is a ****ty place incase you hadn't noticed
Reply 6
Well that's like saying we shouldn't buy oil because the US has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians during their many invasions of the middle east, or saying we shouldn't buy consumer products because the workers who produce them work in god awful conditions. The world is a ****ty place incase you hadn't noticed

lol i knew you would try to justify cartel slaughter. :colondollar::colondollar:

recreational drugs aren't a necessity, drug users actively choose to use drugs (NO the government doesn't force them to) and most if not all are selfish and stupid.

They are KNOWINGLY AND ACTIVELY supporting the cartels. you CANNOT justify this

but hey we should continue to give the cartels money because i bought timberland boots. (last i checked timberland weren't skinning alive innocent people and dissolving people alive in acid to send a message)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ba_1328223150

the law abiding citizen cant help participating in the wider economy

the low life waste of space failed abortion (drug addict) can help participating in cartel bloodshed.

but hey lets continue to buy drugs and support the cartels whilst doing nothing to stop them because "The world is a ****ty place incase you hadn't noticed"
(edited 9 years ago)
lol i knew you would try to justify cartel slaughter. :colondollar::colondollar:

recreational drugs aren't a necessity, drug users actively choose to use drugs (NO the government doesn't force them to) and most if not all are selfish and stupid.

They are KNOWINGLY AND ACTIVELY supporting the cartels. you CANNOT justify this

but hey we should continue to give the cartels money because i bought timberland boots. (last i checked timberland weren't skinning alive innocent people and dissolving people alive in acid to send a message)

the law abiding citizen cant help participating in the wider economy

the low life waste of space failed abortion (drug addict) can help participating in cartel bloodshed.

but hey lets continue to buy drugs and support the cartels whilst doing nothing to stop them because "The world is a ****ty place incase you hadn't noticed"

We don't "need" a tenth of the stuff we use in our daily lives, and many of them are made available through unpleasant means somewhere down the line. You also have a very antiquated view on drug addiction. In summary, this is a 2/10 thread and I'm being generous
Reply 8
We don't "need" a tenth of the stuff we use in our daily lives, and many of them are made available through unpleasant means somewhere down the line. You also have a very antiquated view on drug addiction. In summary, this is a 2/10 thread and I'm being generous

no you dont need heroin, coke and pcp

wipe the coke off your nose mate.

typical liberal, only cares about getting their fix and couldn't less about how many lives were lost because of it.

you live in a fantasy world where you pretend the cartels dont exist and drugs pop out of thin air.

i honestly hope we ramp up the punishment for drug use and possession, i.e. much much harder sentences.

i used to believe the same crap you used to believe about drugs

then i realized how stupid it was

Yep.

And it was under Reagan that the CIA started doing deals with the Mexican cartels - including importing drugs for them - as part of generating the money for the Contras in Nicaragua.
Reply 10
could someone who thinks legalization will happen please explain to me how legalizing heroin, cocaine, meth, pcp, etc would work

apparently no one has any clue yet keep saying we should legalize all drugs
You made the same thread, with this same stupid rationale a few month ago.

Cartels have money, weapons, and infrastructure. They wouldn't disappear overnight. A lot of it passes through shell companies and appears as profit from nightclubs, restaurants, and hotels.

The value of drugs would go down but cartels have economies of scale and a lot of influence. And any legit company wouldn't be able to sell to countries which outlaw drugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
no you dont need heroin, coke and pcp

wipe the coke off your nose mate.

typical liberal, only cares about getting their fix and couldn't less about how many lives were lost because of it.

you live in a fantasy world where you pretend the cartels dont exist and drugs pop out of thin air.

i honestly hope we ramp up the punishment for drug use and possession, i.e. much much harder sentences.

i used to believe the same crap you used to believe about drugs

then i realized how stupid it was

Your're an idiot. Do you care about the amount of lives lost making your phone or clothes? No, so stop being a hypocrite.

Decriminalisation of drugs has proven to have worked in the past.
Reply 14
Original post by arichmond64
You made the same thread, with this same stupid rationale a few month ago.

Coke head detected

Explain what's stupid about it

Typical communist doesn't understand the concept of supply and demand

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Zander01
Your're an idiot. Do you care about the amount of lives lost making your phone or clothes? No, so stop being a hypocrite.

Decriminalisation of drugs has proven to have worked in the past.

Tell me how many lives are lost making phones.

Show me hard evidence. Now. Show me where it says Samsung butchers children.

And tell me how that makes it OK to buy drugs from the cartels.

Typical liberal logic. You always try to find justification for funding the cartels.

I'm glad they are locking up drug user

Why do liberals always condone giving money to the cartels??????

The president of Mexico even called them out. And they flat out deny they have a part in it.

The government AND the users are to blame. They are the cause of all of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
In fairness, the cartels are about business, which makes them somewhat more reasonable than militantly religious organisations like ISIS.
Reply 17
Original post by Unruly Marmite
In fairness, the cartels are about business, which makes them somewhat more reasonable than militantly religious organisations like ISIS.

Terrorism is terrorism. Murder is murder.

There is no reasonable middle ground

Posted from TSR Mobile
Terrorism is terrorism. Murder is murder.

There is no reasonable middle ground

Posted from TSR Mobile

Somewhat more reasonable if we're being brutally pragmatic. I assume it would be possible to make some form of deal with the cartels if necessary. But ISIS? What would you say- 'Stop trying to conquer the world and we'll stop bombing you'?
Reply 19
Riddle me this liberals and low life drug addicts.

If the cartels don't get money from drug users who purchase their drugs.

WHERE DO THEY GET IT FROM?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending