The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by houdhoud1997
Same here !! i received the 8 weeks email on the 20th, and still haven't heard back from them !! International student applyng for straight econ .. !

I'm an international student applying for Econ as well! Let me know when you receive something! Btw where are you from? :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1221
I received my 8 week for the BSc Government yesterday!
Reply 1222
Original post by ooftar
Anyone applying for the new PPE course??

Posted from TSR Mobile

me
Original post by Maham96
Anyone got an offer for philosophy and economics yet?

Yep :smile:
Original post by einot
me

Hey there! If you don't mind me asking what are your grades like and where else have you applied???

Posted from TSR Mobile
BA in Anthropology with Law anyone? The combined hons course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for Law on 27/11, but only just found this thread. It was really weird because it was only like 3 weeks into the 8 week email..
Has anyone here received an offer of Econ and Maths yet? I'm worrying like sick now, considering the fact that I applied more than 2 months ago....
Original post by bored565
I got an offer for Law on 27/11, but only just found this thread. It was really weird because it was only like 3 weeks into the 8 week email..

Congrats! When did you apply?
Reply 1229
7 weeks into my 8 week email. Nerve-racking stuff. :frown:
I see a lot of u guys managed to get an offer of Maths and Econ on Friday, Congrats!!!!
My teacher would not allow us to track the application by ourselves and changed the password... I think I'm rejeted...:smile:
Goodbye guys, and gook luck.
Original post by anyonenobody
Congrats! When did you apply?

Thanks! They sent me an email to acknowledge my app on 16/10, so they're pretty speedy in the law dept considering that it only seems to have taken 40 days.

How about you?
Original post by Violentine
I see a lot of u guys managed to get an offer of Maths and Econ on Friday, Congrats!!!!
My teacher would not allow us to track the application by ourselves and changed the password... I think I'm rejeted...:smile:
Goodbye guys, and gook luck.

How do you know you're rejected if you can't check track?
Reply 1233
Original post by ooftar
Hey there! If you don't mind me asking what are your grades like and where else have you applied???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to Durham, Oxford, Warwick and York. As for grades 8A*s and 5As at GCSE and 5As at AS. No idea where this puts me compared to everyone else!
Original post by wpr
I received my 8 week for the BSc Government yesterday!

Nice bro. I'm thinking of applying to Government and Econ next year, do you mind telling me your grades?
I've applied for Social Anthropology

3As and a C at AS (but the C was a massive fluke and I'm retaking the unit I messed up)
Predicted A* A* A and an A in my EPQ as well :smile:

I've had a few emails, the most recent one being the 'comparing with other applicants' email :s-smilie:

Anyone heard about Soc Anth yet?
Original post by mathsexam2013
Hi, i received an offer 3 days ago.
LSE usually take longer than most unis to send out offers so dont worry

Congratulations! what grades/predictions do you have?
Hi, i received an offer 3 days ago.
LSE usually take longer than most unis to send out offers so dont worry

Well done :smile:!!! When did you send your application?
Sent it around the end of october
wbu?

I sent mine on 14th October but I'm international so it will probably take longer for them to send their decision.
Thanks,
i got 4a's and 1b at as level
predicted 3a*
Did u apply for maths with eco at ucl aswell??

Yeah I already have an offer for it but I prefer lse,wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending