The Student Room Group

What Do You Think The Sexiest Hairstyle Is?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80

These hairstyles are enough to drive me crazy :coma:

This is so sexy, I went crazy when i saw this. I love it!!! That's a great look on a woman

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FasterThanFTL

This is so sexy, I went crazy when i saw this. I love it!!! That's a great look on a woman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, you're alright mate.

I don't want to be making out with Skrillex.
Original post by High Stakes
Nah, you're alright mate.

I don't want to be making out with Skrillex.

He's a troll judging by other posts on Chat :tongue:
Original post by Morrisseya
He's a troll judging by other posts on Chat :tongue:

You have a keen eye for spotting out Trolls. And hipsters. :rofl:

I woke up, and tried to style my hair with the hair-dryer (I rarely use a hair-dryer since it's damaging) and now I have my hair sticking out at a weird angle. I pushed it down with water, but it just springs back up again. :frown: Lool.
You have a keen eye for spotting out Trolls. And hipsters. :rofl:

I woke up, and tried to style my hair with the hair-dryer (I rarely use a hair-dryer since it's damaging) and now I have my hair sticking out at a weird angle. I pushed it down with water, but it just springs back up again. :frown: Lool.

It's my trolltuition :biggrin:

That sounds bad :eek: Put some wax on it or something? Also, if you're going to dry it/use heat on it, get some heat protection spray to reduce the damage done :smile:
It's my trolltuition :biggrin:

That sounds bad :eek: Put some wax on it or something? Also, if you're going to dry it/use heat on it, get some heat protection spray to reduce the damage done :smile:

Trolltuition?! Lmfao. Morrisseya for TSR Mod 2k15.

Yeah, I might use some wax on it. I'm gonna try and wear something to hold it down and hopefully it will set. Most of the time I just towel dry because it's easy. xD
Trolltuition?! Lmfao. Morrisseya for TSR Mod 2k15.

Yeah, I might use some wax on it. I'm gonna try and wear something to hold it down and hopefully it will set. Most of the time I just towel dry because it's easy. xD

VOTE MORRISSEYA AS TSR OVERLORD :colone:

Same here, I prefer having wavy hair :tongue: If wax doesn't work try blowdrying it again to kind of push the hair into place.
VOTE MORRISSEYA AS TSR OVERLORD :colone:

Same here, I prefer having wavy hair :tongue: If wax doesn't work try blowdrying it again to kind of push the hair into place.

*Bows* Welcome, overlord.

LOL one person cannot have all this power over TSR. What plans of chaos do you have planned Morrisseya?! *stare intensifies*
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I beg to differ.

1417298368683.jpg

1417298381835.jpg

1417298393221.jpg

He looks like he smells. Anyways team:black guys do it betterrr

Posted from TSR Mobile
*Bows* Welcome, overlord.

LOL one person cannot have all this power over TSR. What plans of chaos do you have planned Morrisseya?! *stare intensifies*

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-for-one-welcome-our-new-insect-overlords XDD

You'll see... I shall devote a considerable amount of resources to hunting. :colone:
Original post by meenu89

Young Boris Johnson

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-for-one-welcome-our-new-insect-overlords XDD

You'll see... I shall devote a considerable amount of resources to hunting. :colone:

*Gulp* Hu..Hunting?! Hunting for what exactly? :O

Btw meenu89, Boris Johnson's hair is simply magnificent.
*Gulp* Hu..Hunting?! Hunting for what exactly? :O

Btw meenu89, Boris Johnson's hair is simply magnificent.

Hunting for something else that begins with h. :colone:

Spoiler

Hunting for something else that begins with h. :colone:

Spoiler

LOL. I knew it! xD

Also damn, you now have more followers than me. You better not start your own cult devoted to hunting hipsters!

(but if you do, please let me join)
LOL. I knew it! xD

Also damn, you now have more followers than me. You better not start your own cult devoted to hunting hipsters!

(but if you do, please let me join)

:colondollar:

I haven't even been actively looking for followers, I'm not sure how that happened :tongue:

Have you watched the video yet? (Warning: the ending is traumatising :gah:)
:colondollar:

I haven't even been actively looking for followers, I'm not sure how that happened :tongue:

Have you watched the video yet? (Warning: the ending is traumatising :gah:)

The Empire of the Ants video? That made my skin feel weird. I hate mutant insects lmfao. Unless they're friendly, then I'd just have my own army of them. LOL, I love the explosion at the end. Michael Bay production value.

I guess you've become fairly popular on TSR :h: Use your new found power for the greater good.
The Empire of the Ants video? That made my skin feel weird. I hate mutant insects lmfao. Unless they're friendly, then I'd just have my own army of them. LOL, I love the explosion at the end. Michael Bay production value.

I guess you've become fairly popular on TSR :h: Use your new found power for the greater good.

Mutant insects are creepy, true :yep: Same! I think all videos should be Michael-Bay-esque :tongue:

Indeed I will. WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY :biggrin: *disappears in puff of smoke to cook some lunch*
inb4 brazilian

Quick Reply

Latest