The Student Room Group

How did you meet your best friend?

Scroll to see replies

6 weeks old when she moved in across the road :h:
Secondary school also :smile:
First best friend was my neighbour.

I met my second best friend in secondary school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Maybe on TSR.,.

Hey you - Azurefeline, my new best friend! Any objections? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, apart from the fact I have no idea who you are, what you are like or whether we have anything in common, I don't see why not lol!

(I should probably say it's not that I don't have any friends, just that I'm nobody's best friend)
Original post by Blyts-_
As title says..

At school, in year 10. :smile: Been best friends for about 5 years now. :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by kka25
Nah, it's rare to find someone who are best pals with one another and they are of the same gender.

Really? Why? I only have two best female friends.. I found them both in the library.. I was supposed to be going to med school with one but I failed lool :'(
Reply 26
Original post by katbob
Really? Why? I only have two best female friends.. I found them both in the library.. I was supposed to be going to med school with one but I failed lool :'(

Ah, you didn't mention this on your prior post so I shall exclude your from the sample set :tongue:
Original post by kka25
Ah, you didn't mention this on your prior post so I shall exclude your from the sample set :tongue:

Do you wanna be fwi
ends?
Gimme your lunch money and meet me in the library... *wink wink*
Original post by Azurefeline
Well, apart from the fact I have no idea who you are, what you are like or whether we have anything in common, I don't see why not lol!

(I should probably say it's not that I don't have any friends, just that I'm nobody's best friend)

Aha fair enough :smile:

Original post by shawn_o1
That seems intimidating

It worked. :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
She moved into the house opposite me when we were seven :smile:
I started at a new primary school halfway through year 6 and she was the first person I properly gelled with. She was the 'buddy' for my little brothers reception class and he was really struggling (we now know bc he is autistic) but she was brilliant with him. A different group of girls had been 'commissioned' to show me the ropes but I ditched them :biggrin:

We then ended up in the same tutor group at secondary school and the rest is history!
what funny things are you discussing now? it would not be right and sinful acts!
what funny things are you discussing now? it would not be right and sinful acts!
One I knew primary school but wasn't until year 7

The other... Through Twitter........ Sounds dodgy but it's true
I have a few best friends (excluding family members.) One I met online about...7 years ago, the other I met in year 9 but didn't become friends till about 4 years ago when we'd left school. And the other I met on here :moon:
Reply 35
Original post by Akmal Tojiboev

?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who needs best friends anyway...
Well we met in school in year 7 but I didn't really talk to her until year 10 but then we got really close and now we are best friends. My old best friend was someone I had known from birth; my entire life. But a new school made us grow apart.
Reply 38
Honestly, I don't really have a best friend. Not many friends either, hard to keep them. Starts off fine, but within a few days/weeks, it's gone: Must be me!
I did meet my best friend a long time ago and the best friends do not be too many, as I did understand in the life AND I THINK EVRYBODY WILL BE AGREE WITH ME
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending