The Student Room Group

Who on TSR would you have on your side with you in a fight?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Depends on the situation.

In a "normal" situation, IsambardKingdomBrunel. During all the confusion, I think I'd be able to get a sly dig in on him.

On the other hand, if I were being attacked by the Warwick netball team, I think I'd like to have Mr.Smurf with me to see how quickly he'd turn.
Original post by the bear
Riku... he would baffle the opponents with his posts.

Maid Marian... she would make the opponents want to cuddle her, then she would reject them which would make them unhappy and easy to beat.

They wouldn't want to cuddle me, they'd be too busy laughing at my ugliness. :emo:
Reply 62
Original post by Maid Marian
They wouldn't want to cuddle me, they'd be too busy laughing at my ugliness. :emo:

:hugs:

*awkward hug* :hugs:
Reply 64
*awkward hug* :hugs:

Why awkward?
Original post by Aph
Why awkward?

I have lost confidence in my hugging abilities again, I think people won't want to hug me because I look like a gremlin.
Reply 66
I have lost confidence in my hugging abilities again, I think people won't want to hug me because I look like a gremlin.

Everyone who has met you say you look stunning:redface:

beauty is only skin deep Maid.

:hugs:
Original post by Aph
Everyone who has met you say you look stunning:redface:

Well they wouldn't be very good friends if they went round confirming my ugliness, would they :redface:
Reply 69
Well they wouldn't be very good friends if they went round confirming my ugliness, would they :redface:

You can't be that ugly:rolleyes: I'd bet you are so much better looking then you think.
Reply 70
Original post by Aph
You can't be that ugly:rolleyes: I'd bet you are so much better looking then you think.

OMG first you were flirting with me.. Now Maid Marian. After I trusted you over that other DOG. Thanks alot. Looks like I got stabbed in the back. AGAIN.
After all I did for you :/ why are some people, men cough cough, so bloody two faced. Even worse than women, I swear to the Lord.

Hello Maid Marian,

I have heard you are a very famous woman. Please be my wife so I may look after you and defend your honour amongst these ruffians. I'll even sing you that song.. You know the one from the first Shrek? :colondollar:
Anyway, if you need any backup from these mangy dogs who want to steal your beauty for themselves, and your family jewels! :redface: Im here for you brother.

Love ManBob xoxoxo

P.S. Please meet me by the river where we had our first kiss. Its on the map and can only be illuminated by moonlight on the seventh month in ten years time. Dont be late, or we may miss our chance to elope to the snowy mountains of KazDoom! The elves have shelter for us there.
Reply 71
Original post by katbob
OMG first you were flirting with me.. Now Maid Marian. After I trusted you over that other DOG. Thanks alot. Looks like I got stabbed in the back. AGAIN.
After all I did for you :/ why are some people, men cough cough, so bloody two faced. Even worse than women, I swear to the Lord.

What are you on? I wasn't flirting with either of you. And you did nothing for me...
Original post by katbob

Hello Maid Marian,

I have heard you are a very famous woman. Please be my wife so I may look after you and defend your honour amongst these ruffians. I'll even sing you that song.. You know the one from the first Shrek? :colondollar:
Anyway, if you need any backup from these mangy dogs who want to steal your beauty for themselves, and your family jewels! :redface: Im here for you brother.

Love ManBob xoxoxo

P.S. Please meet me by the river where we had our first kiss. Its on the map and can only be illuminated by moonlight on the seventh month in ten years time. Dont be late, or we may miss our chance to elope to the snowy mountains of KazDoom! The elves have shelter for us there.

Original post by Aph
What are you on? I wasn't flirting with either of you. And you did nothing for me...

Well, that escalated quickly.
Reply 73

Yeah:confused:
Reply 74

Read through the other pages.. Then you will know how deep the love of your smell (?) flows through my viens.

Original post by Aph

You, my friend. Are queer. And she chose me na na nah nah :biggrin:
Reply 75
Original post by katbob
Read through the other pages.. Then you will know how deep the love of your smell (?) flows through my viens.

You, my friend. Are queer. And she chose me na na nah nah :biggrin:

Whatever mate:rolleyes:
Reply 76
Original post by Aph
Whatever mate:rolleyes:

Jealous much? My maid will tell you. She brings me fresh chickens to eat EVERY day. Made by her juicy hands :rolleyes:
Reply 77
Original post by katbob
Jealous much? My maid will tell you. She brings me fresh chickens to eat EVERY day. Made by her juicy hands :rolleyes:

So thus is what happens when trolls get weird.
Reply 78
Original post by Aph
So thus is what happens when trolls get weird.

Yeah man, these damn trolls :/

You wanna hear a joke btw.. Look in the mirror :biggrin:
Reply 79
Original post by katbob
Yeah man, these damn trolls :/

You wanna hear a joke btw.. Look in the mirror :biggrin:

How did you get 4 gems:sigh:

Quick Reply