The Student Room Group

What Do You Think The Sexiest Hairstyle Is?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Morrisseya
What about something like this? Me and a friend are going to the salon next week, I'm doing long hair and she's considering getting a bob:

Yeah that can look nice. I just don't like this one at all

Although maybe it's just because I can't stand Penny any more
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
It looks good on everyone. Even saw a half white, half Chinese girl with one the other day and she looked hot.

I wouldn't say favourite but definitely one of them. And what's wrong with that look?

Don't you just get the feeling they've never had a wash in their life?
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Don't you just get the feeling they've never had a wash in their life?

People with dreads generally wash them regularly. Just cause the hair looks unkempt doesn't mean it actually is.

It's because of this outdated view that I won't be able to have dreads working in hospital. Judgemental people everywhere.
I like the colourful emo look. Brightly coloured hair going over one of the eyes really does it for me for some reason.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
People with dreads generally wash them regularly. Just cause the hair looks unkempt doesn't mean it actually is.

It's because of this outdated view that I won't be able to have dreads working in hospital. Judgemental people everywhere.

But how do you wash your hair without needing to redo it? I can't imagine them doing that every day
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
But how do you wash your hair without needing to redo it? I can't imagine them doing that every day

Well there you go, lack of information. It's very possible to wash without taking out as they're very tightly bound and stronger than your average plait.

Few people with any type of long hair wash their hair every single day and it's unnecessary to wash your hair everyday anyway.
Original post by the bear
inb4 brazilian

in after brazilian
My own hair.
bed head

Quick Reply

Latest