The Student Room Group

How did you meet your best friend?

Scroll to see replies

Year 7 :smile:

our surnames were next to each other in the register so for the whole year we were stuck together!

she hated my guts! :rofl:

and then in year 8 we just kinda became best friends! :biggrin:

and now she plans my life and slaps my face for not being happy and bakes me amazing chocolateness!!!! :woo:
At a charity shop.
At college
Reply 43
I was in year 8 when I met her. However I didnt like her because she was sooo annoying and purposely went out of her way to annoy me. But in year 9 she promised to stop and kept true to her word. Weve been friends ever since (5 years). Also going to the same sixth form afterwards helped to keep us close lol

Its usually the people I hate in the beginning that usually end up being my closest friends.
Reply 44
secondary skl
I met her on TSR. And I fell in love with her. She's everything to me. She's my best friend, my only friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Can't remember how but met in nursery then went same primary and high school

Posted from TSR Mobile
I met him on tsr. We have our ups and downs, but I know we'll always be together no matter what. He's the only person I can be myself with and not have to worry about the way I come across.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I met him on tsr. We have our ups and downs, but I know we'll always be together no matter what. He's the only person I can be myself with and not have to worry about the way I come across.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Afghan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Secondary school :h:
Original post by FasterThanFTL
I met her on TSR. And I fell in love with her. She's everything to me. She's my best friend, my only friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well at least that went well. Most people are catfished trying to meet someone online
Original post by shawn_o1
Well at least that went well. Most people are catfished trying to meet someone online

Haha, it didn't just go well... It turned out perfectly. I never imagined I'd find someone so perfect, I'm incredibly lucky to have found her. She's perfect. So beautiful and sweet, kind and decent. I've never met anyone like her. Lol I watched that Catfish TV show, hilarious stuff :smile: glad to report that things turned out amazingly well for me and her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Met one at work and the other I lived with in halls at uni.

I'm really jealous of people who've had the same friends since school :sad:
I have three best friends, and a good number of really good friends.

One of them, I met on my first day of primary school and have been inseparable since. Another, I met when she came over from Poland in Year 10 and we just 'clicked' within minutes. I met another one at my uni's applicant day, we started chatting and 'clicked' immediately, and when we found each other again on the first day of freshers, we realised we'd be really good friends. I met others at various points on my course over freshers week, and I met one when we shared a dormitory on a residential field trip. There's a group of ten of us on our course who are really good friends, and seven of us are living together next year :smile:
Nursery! :')
I have absolutely no recollection of my first encounter with my BFF. She claims she sat next to me in maths and said "you're gonna be my friend now!" and apparently I said "OK!"

The rest is history! Been BFFs for 14 years now :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending