The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I met up with a private seller last week. What an absolute dick. I was asking questions about the car and he goes "If you don't want it don't buy it really". Like, it's not cheap. Of course I'm going to ask questions.

Never experienced a trade seller before.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
£3.5k-4. I've seen plenty within that price but there's always something that puts me off whether it's colour, mileage, seller distance etc. Not fussy about engine size, most if not all of the mini's have a 1.6L engine anyway.

:colonhash: Don't start with me.

Why haven't you driven? :smile:

Hefty budget :colonhash: why you looking so old? You could get an 07-08 car for that price, though for auto you'll struggle I suppose.

Sorry :tongue:

Passed my test and young Asian male= insurance premium x1000 :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would't touch it tbh. 110k on a small run about it quite a lot of miles, and if its got a partial service history you don't even know if its been looked after. Make sure you get it's history checked out too, especially that age. You want to make sure you're not getting a bodged Cat D/C.

Make sure the person you get to go with you knows what they are doing. Asking people, especially guys if they know about cars is like walking into a pub and asking who knows about football.

You might want to head over to the motoring forum tbh, poster like JC. has bought a used car or two in his time.
Original post by Zürich
Would be fun for about 20 minutes, probably

:laugh:

The auto licence really restricts you! Otherwise she could go for a Chav Corsa :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** man. What ever happened to Fulham.
I'd focus on getting a phone before buying a car
Reply 8406
fots^
Original post by JamesR12
I'd focus on getting a phone before buying a car

:lolwut:
Reply 8409
Original post by AR_95

**** man. What ever happened to Fulham.

Lolol I remember watching that, incredible how the 2 clubs have gone in opposite directions since then. Juve had a past it Cannavaro and their reserve keeper in goal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fideo
sup

Mock revision you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8412
Original post by _Charlotte15
Mock revision you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

plugging with the crew
Original post by Fideo
plugging with the crew

Great hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8414

join us
Original post by Fideo
join us

I shall, also can anyone suggest or help me as to why my iPhone storage has just completely gone ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I shall, also can anyone suggest or help me as to why my iPhone storage has just completely gone ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

charl?

Storage such as pictures, videos etc? Did you happen to have been charging it via usb on laptop when it happened? Same thing happened to my phone recently, lost most of my images and pictures. Once they're gone they're gone :frown: (unless they were backed up on laptop if you were charging via usb)
Original post by sabzirox
charl?

Storage such as pictures, videos etc? Did you happen to have been charging it via usb on laptop when it happened? Same thing happened to my phone recently, lost most of my images and pictures. Once they're gone they're gone :frown: (unless they were backed up on laptop if you were charging via usb)

No I updated the new iOS 8 and all of a sudden it was saying my storage was full!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I updated the new iOS 8 and all of a sudden it was saying my storage was full!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmmmmmmmm thats strange. Try googling if anything similar has happened to any one else? try putting it on and then off or give it some time?
Original post by sabzirox
hmmmmmmmmm thats strange. Try googling if anything similar has happened to any one else? try putting it on and then off or give it some time?

I will thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest