The Student Room Group

Past paper trouble

Okay so I need a past paper from june 2014 aqa AS Business Studies to revise from, but it's not released yet but usually as it is the internet can you guys help me find it or know where to find the latest past papers? I'm seriously bored and have been through every other past paper on the AQA site for my A level Subjects, any help would be highly appreciated, thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by uzzzii894
Okay so I need a past paper from june 2014 aqa AS Business Studies to revise from, but it's not released yet but usually as it is the internet can you guys help me find it or know where to find the latest past papers? I'm seriously bored and have been through every other past paper on the AQA site for my A level Subjects, any help would be highly appreciated, thanks.

You can't find the June 2014 series of papers because they haven't been published online for public use yet because it's known that many schools will use those papers for January mocks. The only people who have access to them are those who work for AQA and your teachers.
If you need access to them then get a teacher to print it out for you as they will have access to it
Reply 3
Original post by Lilyghz
You can't find the June 2014 series of papers because they haven't been published online for public use yet because it's known that many schools will use those papers for January mocks. The only people who have access to them are those who work for AQA and your teachers.

I understand that they will be used for January mocks but it's currently November, they're usually still on there until close notice on some college websites.
Reply 4

:cool: try this as well http://pastpapers.org/aqa-past-papers
Reply 5

Thanks for the help but none of those have it, I guess Business Studies isn't as common, usually finding A level maths June 2014 is much easier for me
I understand that they will be used for January mocks but it's currently November, they're usually still on there until close notice on some college websites.

No they're not.
Reply 7
well I'm 100% certain you've never used advanced search on Google with PDF files before, or you would've noticed it redirects you to other schools/colleges with the specific past paper on there not yet out on AQA, it may be illegal but most colleges give there students the advantage.

Quick Reply

Latest