The Student Room Group

A month and a day...

... until 2015!! :eek:

Who is excited/horrified/happy/etc.? How are you feeling? What do you feel like doing? :biggrin:

I'm planning on completing ALL the things I said I was going to do this year... Running on a rountinely basis for one. :colondollar: + I'm going to be 16 next year, which seems a little weird. :tongue:

Discuss! :ahee::woo:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

I'm hoping for a bit of snow over the next 3 weeks, to have at least a few days off (I have to get the bus to sixth form).
Reply 2
I'm finally going to be able to read my FutureMe letter which I sent myself 3 years ago :biggrin: :tongue: That should be fun
Original post by emy-n
I'm finally going to be able to read my FutureMe letter which I sent myself 3 years ago :biggrin: :tongue: That should be fun

I had to write one in year 9 and then open it in year 11; I just cringed the whole way through the letter :colondollar:
Big fat quiz of the year will be on after Christmas.

And on new year's day it will be half a decade since 2010. :gasp::eek:
Oh how i wish i was 16 next year, but alas ill be turning 20!

but going to be another good year, finishing college and then hopefully starting uni!
I'm really excited for Christmas! No school for a month whoop whoop! :biggrin:

But moreover, I can't wait for 2015 because 2014 has basically been a sh*t year for me.
Reply 7
Original post by Tarte Tatin
I had to write one in year 9 and then open it in year 11; I just cringed the whole way through the letter :colondollar:

Oh no :sad: But yeah, mine will proooobably be the same :biggrin:
I still haven't got my life back on track yet :frown:

I do at least have a job though. So there is that I guess. Can save up for something. Although I donlt knwo what that something is.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
I am feeling bitter sweet...

I had such a great year :woo: but I can't wait to turn 15 in January :smug:

I also have an exam next year so :ninja:!

I am more excited for Christmas though :crazy:

Spoiler

Smiley overload!! :ahee:

:tongue:

Original post by emy-n

Oh wow! It should be. I think I wrote one in Year 6. I have no idea where that one went. :mmm:

Original post by Jay018
Oh how i wish i was 16 next year, but alas ill be turning 20!

but going to be another good year, finishing college and then hopefully starting uni!

:woo:

Original post by strawberrysnow
I'm really excited for Christmas! No school for a month whoop whoop! :biggrin:

But moreover, I can't wait for 2015 because 2014 has basically been a sh*t year for me.

A whole month? Why? :eek:

:hugs:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I still haven't got my life back on track yet :frown:

Stop being a pessimist. :colonhash:

Edit: You edited it but still... Try and be happy about what you have done!! :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
I am feeling bitter sweet...

I had such a great year :woo: but I can't wait to turn 15 in January :smug:

I also have an exam next year so :ninja:!

I am more excited for Christmas though :crazy:

Spoiler

Awwwwww!!! are you only 14!! :cute:!!!!!!!!!!!

I love snow tho!!! :ahee:

Original post by RFowler
Big fat quiz of the year will be on after Christmas.

And on new year's day it will be half a decade since 2010. :gasp::eek:

that's so scary... :redface:
I'm excited for next year though not because its a new year and new change or anything like that. I'm excited because my mum and stepdad are sending me back to Iceland on holiday :biggrin: also hoping my papa finds a match on the transplant list. He is doing ok on dialysis atm but he needs a new liver, kidney and pancreas. I am a bit nervous about uni as I am changing my course probably. I hope to pass my driving test as well next year too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A lot has happened this year and time is flying by its crazy. We are halfway through this decade lol :tongue:
At the start of this year i was worrying about my A levels, Im now at uni and worrying about assignments and January exams.
In 2015 i'm just not going to stress about exams or anything anymore, just relax and enjoy the moment.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Princess31
Awwwwww!!! are you only 14!! :cute:!!!!!!!!!!!

:mmm::rofl:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm excited for next year though not because its a new year and new change or anything like that. I'm excited because my mum and stepdad are sending me back to Iceland on holiday :biggrin: also hoping my papa finds a match on the transplant list. He is doing ok on dialysis atm but he needs a new liver, kidney and pancreas. I am a bit nervous about uni as I am changing my course probably. I hope to pass my driving test as well next year too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to all of you! :jumphug:
Original post by Anonymous263
A lot has happened this year and time is flying by its crazy. We are halfway through this decade lol :tongue:
At the start of this year i was worrying about my A levels, Im now at uni and worrying about assignments and January exams.
In 2015 i'm just not going to stress about exams or anything anymore, just relax and enjoy the moment.

What are you studying at uni? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This year went way too fast :eek::eek:
Original post by karmacrunch
:mmm::rofl:

Good luck to all of you! :jumphug:

What are you studying at uni? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biological sciences
Reply 17
Half and half for me. 2014 has probably been the best year of my life (so far) so I'll be sad to see it go! However, I will be 18 in 2015 which is exciting (but quite scary), will hopefully begin university and I will finally have the chance to visit two of the countries I've always wanted to go to for the first time so 2015 is looking to be a great year also!
Original post by Mr...
We only get 2 weeks off :zomg:

I'm sure it'll be much better :yes::console:

Spoiler

Awww thank you so much! :hugs:

And hehe we have 3 weeks (and 1 day) off :tongue:

I hope it will snow this Christmas! :snow::snowman:
Original post by karmacrunch

A whole month? Why? :eek:

:hugs:

Well maybe not a whole month but 3 weeks and a day! :tongue: (I go to a private school and we always end at least a week early)

:jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest