The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gob Bluth
His past 7 games since his big haul;

1, 6, 6, 0, 2, 7, 6, 1.

Austin's done better in that period.

I would like to keep him though tbh, but I think Fabregas and Hazard just look like better options, and don't have the same red card risk - or even injury risk - about them.

I'll see though.

For the amount of goals scored, he doesn't get many bonus points too, which is a worry.

That's a pretty healthy return for a striker going through a leaner period. I'm going to stick with him. The alternatives are not good.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gob Bluth
FFS eriksen. If he rises I can't afford that team. I don't want to make a 8pt hit....

Yun went off injured yesterday in case you didn't know.
Original post by sr90
Yun went off injured yesterday in case you didn't know.

Yeah I did see, it would just be another 3.9m defender like Wasilewski I guess if it transpires he is out for a while, but that transfer isn't imminently need anyway.
**** sake I just brought in krul now he doesn't play and gets injured for 3 weeks or so. **** sake

costa out for next week too.
I brought in Howard three weeks back. An utter waste of a transfer - a rubbish score at 2,2,2 (compared to heaton at 7,2,4) and the drop of .1 just further grinds in the excrement I trod into my house. **** you Martinez, **** you Everton and **** you Tim Howard. Excrement.

To rub salt into the wound. If I swap Howard back to Heaton I have exactly the right amount to upgrade Chambers to Azpi, but Azpi will rise sometime this week... so it'll cost 4 points.

I'm furious.
(edited 9 years ago)
Glad to know we're all having difficulties. Had a bad feeling about this week before it even started as I forgot to make a transfer when I already had 2 FTs, so I've just wasted it for no reason. Got the captaincy all wrong for third week in a row. Chadli not playing again, and just generally done pretty awful.

Silver lining was my ML leader only extended his lead by 2 points, and I have Elliot (Newcastle 2nd keeper) as my backup GK so i'm quite fortunate to actually be able to use him now.
Not a good GW for me too. Injuries and a low scoring GW.
Just feel United are going to go on a tear now. Any thoughts on these transfers?
Costa to Rooney
ADM to Hazard

And is swapping out Moore to a United defender worth the 8 point hit?
Anybody taking out Costa? Might keep him in for a few more games.

Thinking of doing ADM to Hazard and Oscar to Eriksen before the price rise.
Guys what do you think is better?
ADM to hazard
OR
ADM to Yaya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asr11

No point taking Costa out. It's just 1 game. Plus I got him at the very start so it would be hard for me to get him back when he is 11M+

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RedDevil014
Just feel United are going to go on a tear now. Any thoughts on these transfers?
Costa to Rooney
ADM to Hazard

And is swapping out Moore to a United defender worth the 8 point hit?

No.

First two, yes. A lot of people are doing that this week, it's a sensible move.

Original post by Isometrix
Glad to know we're all having difficulties. Had a bad feeling about this week before it even started as I forgot to make a transfer when I already had 2 FTs, so I've just wasted it for no reason. Got the captaincy all wrong for third week in a row. Chadli not playing again, and just generally done pretty awful.

Silver lining was my ML leader only extended his lead by 2 points, and I have Elliot (Newcastle 2nd keeper) as my backup GK so i'm quite fortunate to actually be able to use him now.

This week has ****ed me over man, luckily everyone else has struggled too. Next week I can just about scrape together 11 players. I'm even having to play George Boyd for the first time, he's sat on my bench since GW4 :colonhash:
wait, is next week a double game week?

edit:
OH FOR ****S SAKE. made transfer without realising it was.

**** sake **** ****!!!!!

edit 2: no wait nvm. freaking out over nothing
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The Assassin
wait, is next week a double game week?

edit:
OH FOR ****S SAKE. made transfer without realising it was.

**** sake **** ****!!!!!

edit 2: no wait nvm. freaking out over nothing

Yeah it's a separate gameweek lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Assassin
**** sake I just brought in krul now he doesn't play and gets injured for 3 weeks or so. **** sake

costa out for next week too.

Same here. The game just doesn't want me to get a goalie who will get a clean sheet. Don't think I've had a keeper clean sheet all season or if I have it has only been the 1/2.
Original post by asr11

Im keeping Costa. Feel he will be consistently worth his value over the season without doubt. Newcastle and Hull after his suspension will be a fair opportunity for him to punish anyone that take him out.
Reply 3476
Last 4 Sunderland vs City meetings:

SUN 1 - 0 MCY
SUN 1 - 0 MCY
SUN 1 - 0 MCY
SUN 1 - 0 MCY
Original post by DH1'
Last 4 Sunderland vs City meetings:

SUN 1 - 0 MCY
SUN 1 - 0 MCY
SUN 1 - 0 MCY
SUN 1 - 0 MCY

That's cray.

Still captaining Kun :holmes:

or Wazza
Overall ranking has plummeted this week. From 72 to 144 :/

Looking at the fixtures for Tuesday, I can't see it getting any better. There isn't a standout captaincy choice.
44 points brings me up to 15th in the tsr league :woo:

No idea what to do with di maria though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest