Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't - already got courtois, fabregas and Costa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Can't - already got courtois, fabregas and Costa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Toure is picking up form and could be a good differential :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who should I get with £8.9m (midfielder)?
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Toure is picking up form and could be a good differential :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

0.2m short

Posted from TSR Mobile
not sure why I went and put austin in rather than Rooney. I'm such a ****ing idiot.

Original post by SirMasterKey
Same here. The game just doesn't want me to get a goalie who will get a clean sheet. Don't think I've had a keeper clean sheet all season or if I have it has only been the 1/2.

same. Bego vs man city and I think Newcastle.
Original post by The Assassin
not sure why I went and put austin in rather than Rooney. I'm such a ****ing idiot.

same. Bego vs man city and I think Newcastle.

I have Fabianski and Begovic so it's worse with me having a waste of 5 Mil on bench. The rotation between them has failed with Begovic being useless. Always another transfer I have to make instead of Begovic out :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Transfer deadline tomorrow is 15 mins prior to KO which is helpful if you want to know the line ups beforehand
The original idea with the H2H leagues was to take the standings of each division after every team had played each other once and then combine top placings from each league for the remaining weeks? There are 20 teams per league so we'll have 'final' placings after GW19. I then can't remember whether the intention was to go for a full 20 team league for the remaining gameweeks or to wait until GW22 and just have an 18 team league of the top 6 of each division..? I'd be inclined to go with the latter as the turnaround from GW19 into 20 is a little impractical.. Swansea beat Liverpool to finish GW19, just a couple of days before GW20 begins. So if a user ended up being away from TSR during those couple of days and was unable to join it'd kind of ruin the league with it being uneven.

If using the delayed till GW22 option, can send out PMs to see if people are currently active/contactable on TSR. That gives 12 days for response before GW21 begins.

Anyways, most important thing is to know who's who from the three leagues so league code can be sent out to people. Here's a list of the 57 teams in the leagues and I've used Little_wizard's list from his OP to fill in some of the tsr usernames...

Spoiler

Got most! A few missing but I know people change their names midseason or I might've mucked up copy-pasting etc. Just tell me if there's not a username or the correct username next to your team and I can add it in.

Um, yeah... Whole structure and how things should work is really up for discussion/finalising..

Cheers :yy:
(edited 9 years ago)
just a goal keeper change for me this week..

Going to captain a chelsea player as I just have the feeling they will destroy spurs at home..
Original post by Prandtl
The original idea with the H2H leagues was to take the standings of each division after every team had played each other once and then combine top placings from each league for the remaining weeks? There are 20 teams per league so we'll have 'final' placings after GW19. I then can't remember whether the intention was to go for a full 20 team league for the remaining gameweeks or to wait until GW22 and just have an 18 team league of the top 6 of each division..? I'd be inclined to go with the latter as the turnaround from GW19 into 20 is a little impractical.. Swansea beat Liverpool to finish GW19, just a couple of days before GW20 begins. So if a user ended up being away from TSR during those couple of days and was unable to join it'd kind of ruin the league with it being uneven.

If using the delayed till GW22 option, can send out PMs to see if people are currently active/contactable on TSR. That gives 12 days for response before GW21 begins.

Anyways, most important thing is to know who's who from the three leagues so league code can be sent out to people. Here's a list of the 57 teams in the leagues and I've used Little_wizard's list from his OP to fill in some of the tsr usernames...

Spoiler

Got most! A few missing but I know people change their names midseason or I might've mucked up copy-pasting etc. Just tell me if there's not a username or the correct username next to your team and I can add it in.

Um, yeah... Whole structure and how things should work is really up for discussion/finalising..

The Invincibles is my team name.
Original post by fallen_acorns
just a goal keeper change for me this week..

Going to captain a chelsea player as I just have the feeling they will destroy spurs at home..

Captain Hazard.
Original post by Prandtl

Spoiler

Updated.
Original post by Prandtl

Black and Amber Army is Alex Doran, Teriyaki Subs is Luke McKeown and I believe Diego Starbucks is Isometrix.
Not a chance of me being in the final H2H league.

One issue if taking the top 6 into an 18 team format is if the creator is not in the top 6 of any league. Other than that starting later seems fine to me.
Original post by jam277
Captain Hazard.

yep - hope that he steps up in the absense of costa...
I think my christmas slump has started..

Last season I was normally around 10th, until around mid december when through to january I plummeted to about 40th..

This season I am 9th, having been around the 3rd-16th for most of the time... and I can feel it coming..

Makes sense though, around christmas time, I have so so little time for football.. I miss almost all of the big games due to having christmas tihngs to do with family on all weekends, and a fair bit in mid-week as well, and without seeing games, and keeping up with who is and is not in form, its hard to keep going with fantasy football.. Tommorow nights arsenal game will be the first game I will be able to watch all the way through in a good few weeks, and probably the last one (not inc. CL) until january...

Expect to slump to 30-40th again to be honest.. hopefully this year I will pick things back up better then i did last year though, where I never really managed to recover and get back to my old position..
Chadli been dropped as well? ****ing hell everything that could be going wrong for me on FF is going wrong.
Original post by The Assassin
Chadli been dropped as well? ****ing hell everything that could be going wrong for me on FF is going wrong.

:console: Seeing the price rises/drops about to happen and my funds I had to take an 8 pt hit for tonight to ensure that I have all the 3 players I wanted to bring in.
Original post by SirMasterKey
:console: Seeing the price rises/drops about to happen and my funds I had to take an 8 pt hit for tonight to ensure that I have all the 3 players I wanted to bring in.

Yeah I've done the same although kept in Chadli. 8 point hit looks bad though -- even hate it whenever I have to take just -4. dem loss of points...

Quick Reply

Latest