The Student Room Group

Psychology and Neuroscience 2015

Hey guys,
just trying to find out if anyone has applied for the same courses as me and if they have offers yet or not!

Manchester - Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology
Glasgow - Psychology and Neuroscience
Nottingham - Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
Sussex - Psychology with Neuroscience
Royal Holloway - Psychology, Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience

So far I've had acknowledgement emails from all and a conditional offer from Glasgow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Heyyy! I have applied to Nottingham and I got an unconditional offer. I’m supper excited but I have no idea what to expect really. I do alot of research and I know I’m definitely in love with Cognitive Neuroscience but I just I don’t know what to expect in terms of Modules and stuff.
Original post by bethanoconnor
Hey guys,
just trying to find out if anyone has applied for the same courses as me and if they have offers yet or not!

Manchester - Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology
Glasgow - Psychology and Neuroscience
Nottingham - Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
Sussex - Psychology with Neuroscience
Royal Holloway - Psychology, Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience

So far I've had acknowledgement emails from all and a conditional offer from Glasgow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just thought id try to help out here.
I am in my first year of Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology at Manchester, and I can say that its a great course to do, but the organisation for the course is terrible. Since it is a joint honours between two different schools, the communication between the two is basically non-existent. For example, we recently had a presentation, a lab report AND an essay due within two days of each other. I do recommend the course, but be prepared that the orgnaisation is awful. They say that in the 3rd year timetable clashes are inevitable and that you have to catch up on lectures at home. I have a feeling that this will be the case for the majority of unis with this course. It is a good course here, especially if you enjoy lab work, but be prepared for a HELL of a lot of hard work. Hope this helps :smile:, if you have any questions, id be happy to answer

Quick Reply

Latest