The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eboracum
High five SR90. I have also seen her live. :colondollar: I have also seen Girls Aloud live twice. Can explain if questioned. :colondollar:

The thing about her is, she is really hot, with incredible legs, and she is really rich. But yet the Hollywood boys she dates are always quick to jump out of bed with her. Why is that you reckon?

Most stereotypically ''hot'' girls are complete airheads and incredibly high maintenance. Knew a few people like that at uni, they didn't have any hobbies or interests, or anything going for them really. They literally just went out every week with ''the girls'' to get a few free drinks and a couple of numbers for when they needed some attention. One of them was supposedly in a relationship as well :rolleyes:

Would never, ever be interested in someone like that.
Original post by sr90
Most stereotypically ''hot'' girls are complete airheads and incredibly high maintenance. Knew a few people like that at uni, they didn't have any hobbies or interests, or anything going for them really. They literally just went out every week with ''the girls'' to get a few free drinks and a couple of numbers for when they needed some attention. One of them was supposedly in a relationship as well :rolleyes:

Would never, ever be interested in someone like that.

Bang on man. That's the first phrase I associate with her; high maintenance. As Zurich says, probably everything is a drama with her. I imagine she is somebody who actually enjoys the drama, some people just need that, they can't do the settled relationship thing.

You realise as you get older than it's not solely about looks, and that actually personality is crucial as well.

She doesn't seem to be somebody who learns from mistakes either. You'd have thought after Hollywood hunk number 4 or 5 that it might be time to start dating somebody fundamentally different. She'd be better off dating a norm.
Original post by Zürich
Taylor Swift has a hideous personality tbh, saw her on the Graham Norton show where John Cleese was giving her some friendly banter and she acted like he'd taken a **** in front of her or something.
Yeah a lot of Americans don't seem to respond well to banter. Its almost like she takes what he's saying literally.

She is unbelievable beautiful though, very elegant body.
Yeah some of the pics from her at the VS 2013 show, perhaps a little short but otherwise she could easily have been one of the models.
Original post by Fizzel

Yeah some of the pics from her at the VS 2013 show, perhaps a little short but otherwise she could easily have been one of the models.

Isn't she like 5'10"? Nearly the same height as me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Yeah, perhaps it more to do with proportions, leg length and stuff.
Original post by Zürich
What's the point of going to see a pop concert live at the end of the day? It's just over-reheashed, auto-tuned stuff with no real benefit for being live.

I saw the Libertines once and it was crazy, so much charisma and live energy on the stage etc, that's the kind of thing worth seeing.

Best live act I've ever seen was the Prodigy in Hungary though a few years back, went on until about 3am. Everyone off their tits, their hype man crowd surfing etc, absolute mayhem :moon:

Agree. I'd love to go see prodigy. They're mad guys.

They look like ****ing idiots though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to like small(5'6 or less) girls as well but Ive come round to 5'10+ tbh. Tall girls can really wear unbelievable dresses etc and look really elegant whereas a short girl finds it hard to be more than cute. Helps that I'm 6'3 though, my aim is to have a son who is 6'5 and raise him to be CB for the Arsenal. :moon:
Original post by Zürich
What's the point of going to see a pop concert live at the end of the day? It's just over-reheashed, auto-tuned stuff with no real benefit for being live.

I saw the Libertines once and it was crazy, so much charisma and live energy on the stage etc, that's the kind of thing worth seeing.

Best live act I've ever seen was the Prodigy in Hungary though a few years back, went on until about 3am. Everyone off their tits, their hype man crowd surfing etc, absolute mayhem :moon:

Fuarrrrrk man. Prodigy have been gone for ages but literally I can't imagine anything better than seeing them live. They've got a new album coming out 2015, can't wait.

[video="youtube;fKMrGKIE8is"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKMrGKIE8is[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Another amazing live performer Ive seen twice(once at Fabric and once in Berlin) is Paul Kalkbrenner. Plays that really chilled out electro stuff that you just get lost in, will be 6am when you think it's 2am.

Original post by Zürich
I used to like small(5'6 or less) girls as well but Ive come round to 5'10+ tbh. Tall girls can really wear unbelievable dresses etc and look really elegant whereas a short girl finds it hard to be more than cute. Helps that I'm 6'3 though, my aim is to have a son who is 6'5 and raise him to be CB for the Arsenal. :moon:

he;d just end up on coke and booze like you
Original post by AR_95
Fuarrrrrk man. Prodigy have been gone for ages but literally I can't imagine anything better than seeing them live. They've got a new album coming out 2015, can't wait.

[video="youtube;Ip4Q4bp7acM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip4Q4bp7acM[/video]

Yeah it was crazy man. Was at a festival and we'd spend the day boozing heavily with these Lithuanian kunts in the next tent. Apparently I saw Lilly Allen at about 8am but I remember **** all of that ****, sobered up pretty quickly after the Prodigy got going though :laugh:
Original post by Parano!d
he;d just end up on coke and booze like you

Worked for Tony Adams.
Original post by Zürich

Same. Legit wouldn't mind my girl being same height as me, tall kids amirite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tall gene is dominant anyway although obviously helps having a tall wife if you want your son to be bigger than you.

I'm taller than both my parents.
Same. Legit wouldn't mind my girl being same height as me, tall kids amirite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Needs to be about 2 inches shorter tbh, so that you dont look like a silly kunt when she's in heels
Original post by jam277
Tall gene is dominant anyway although obviously helps having a tall wife if you want your son to be bigger than you.

Might be down to diet also.

I read that kids who were born in Holland between the years 1939-1945 are on average an inch shorter than the generation either side because of the starvation conditions during the war. The average height in England in 1800 was about 5'7 I believe so can make a huge difference.

Milk or any kind of calcium is generally the **** you want to be pigging out on as a kid.
Original post by Zürich

Best thing I've read today, well done.
Personally I find Taylor Swift utterly unforgettable and there are more attractive girls walking around the street everyday.

Best gigs/concerts?

Definitely Ibiza in 2009 when I was 17 still, first time. Ibiza circa 2009-2010 was something new and amazing to me.

Tiesto at Privilege with Benny Bennsasi as warm up. That night was the sickest of my life so far, sick sick sick. The floor was shaking with the people going mental. Me and my 2 best mates from sixth form having the time of our lives. When the beats dropped, ****, sick.

Paul Van Dyk at Amnesia is a close second. ****, that was insane. We ended up with a bunch of older Scottish lads from Glasgow who wanted to introduce us to the beauty of Buckfast. These guys were in the hotel room next to us and had a tendency of jumping over the balconies from their rooms, bunch of idiots really. But hot girls with them, "too young" (I was) springs to mind though.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam277

Read somewhere that males are always 5 inches taller than their mum (at least). Not sure how true this is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
Needs to be about 2 inches shorter tbh, so that you dont look like a silly kunt when she's in heels

I'm only 5'11" though so 2" shorter is quite a lot. Perfect would be 5'10" wife tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest