Reply 761
Original post by Dralya
same ahhhhh. good luck to you

Thanks, you too!😊
Reply 762
Any grads heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cwi111
Haha thanks xD It's so tricky to compare this year's figures to last years - I guess they seem far worse than they actually are lol! I know Plymouth only use interview performance when they make offers, but I had a feeling that Exeter used interview performance and UKCAT, but I might be thinking of somewhere else :/

I emailed Exeter about this and said it was only based on performance at interview.

Good in one way I guess.. :smile:
Reply 764
Original post by jamesmanning
I emailed Exeter about this and said it was only based on performance at interview.

Good in one way I guess.. :smile:

Ah, I guess that settles it then :smile: Kinda glad tbh :biggrin:
Ok so I emailed exeter today at 12pm to see if all interview invites had gone out already and whether there would be more interviews in the new year and they replied saying interviews are still being given out and there will also be interviews in February (don't know if this is for us home undergrads or just for internationals or something).

Also okay I don't wanna sound really foolish but my nerves are killing me and I'm overthinking EVERYTHING but at the end of the email the guy said thanks for your patience and "you will receive correspondence from us shortly". What does that mean?! Is that just a standard concluding sentence? Because he replied at 1.13 which is when interviews were being handed out but I haven't received one? Could this be hinting about my rejection?!? Speaking of which, when do rejections go out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cwi111
Ah, I guess that settles it then :smile: Kinda glad tbh :biggrin:

Yeah, me too. My UKCAT was so low that I was literally thinking I was going to get a rejection! Was panicking so much about it. At least its all down to me now, I can't blame it on a stupid test or something else.

It would be interesting to see how many interview offers they give out Vs. how many offers to study are handed out. I wonder if anyone has this info.

:smile:
Reply 767
Got an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 768
Original post by jamesmanning
Yeah, me too. My UKCAT was so low that I was literally thinking I was going to get a rejection! Was panicking so much about it. At least its all down to me now, I can't blame it on a stupid test or something else.

It would be interesting to see how many interview offers they give out Vs. how many offers to study are handed out. I wonder if anyone has this info.

:smile:

Here's a link to some of the admission statistics for 2013 and 2014 entry. This year I heard that they received far fewer applicants though, so I would expect the number of interviews given out to fall proportionally, but that's only a hunch... https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/230351/response/573013/attach/2/Medicine%202014234.pdf :smile:
Original post by teead
Got an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! When is the interview for and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Interview came through at 1pm, at 10:30am 11th December!
Original post by Maverick07
Ok so I emailed exeter today at 12pm to see if all interview invites had gone out already and whether there would be more interviews in the new year and they replied saying interviews are still being given out and there will also be interviews in February (don't know if this is for us home undergrads or just for internationals or something).

Also okay I don't wanna sound really foolish but my nerves are killing me and I'm overthinking EVERYTHING but at the end of the email the guy said thanks for your patience and "you will receive correspondence from us shortly". What does that mean?! Is that just a standard concluding sentence? Because he replied at 1.13 which is when interviews were being handed out but I haven't received one? Could this be hinting about my rejection?!? Speaking of which, when do rejections go out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really feel for you and you don't sound foolish at all. I rang this morning as I was worried about a clash of holiday dates with a possible interview date and I was told that they hoped the interviews would all be given out by Friday and that dates up until December 15th were for home/EU candidates (no clarity as to whether there would be more home/EU dates in the New Year though). Nothing they said suggested to me that today's batch was to be the final batch of interview invites (although they were generally very cagey).
Last year rejections came in batches on the same days as invitations to interview.
Good luck, I hope you hear soon...
Reply 772
Original post by numar9501
Congrats! When is the interview for and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

12th December!!

4A* 5A 2B
AS: AAAA
Predicted: A*A*A
UKCAT: 677.5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr. Django
INTERVIEW!! So happy as I was starting to get worried, absolutely buzzing

I'm a resitter, with A*ABB and A*A predicted in my resits and ukcat 760

Good luck to everyone left to hear!

Well done Django!

When is it?
Original post by teead
Got an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Are everyone elses interviews in Truro? or is it just me :/
Original post by JNHE
Any grads heard yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, and we will probably be the last to hear as well
Finally got an interview! Such a relief! On the 12th in Truro.
Original post by Benhope7
Nope, and we will probably be the last to hear as well

Although if the 12th has been given out today... presumably tomorrow will be the next working day... the 15th (and last day of interviewing) which surely must be reserved for graduates as they interview 60?
Reply 778
Original post by Hetstar146

Mines in Truro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hetstar146

11th in Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending