The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tierd of some of the recruitment agencies out there so I am going to give a heads up on here to people regarding which ones are bull****ters. God awful, they are rude and they get people to waste their money on train tickets to get to their offices just to put them through stupid exercises after which if successful you just get on a list and are unlikely to ever be contacted.

Pareto-Law
BMS

Both are ****.
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Read somewhere that males are always 5 inches taller than their mum (at least). Not sure how true this is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well for males you're meant to be somewhere in the range of: (dad's height + mum's height)/2 + 7cm. For females it's the range of mean parental height - 7cm.

Main determinant is obviously genetics, nutrition to a lesser degree unless you're actually malnourished.
Original post by Isometrix
Well for males you're meant to be somewhere in the range of: (dad's height + mum's height)/2 + 7cm. For females it's the range of mean parental height - 7cm.

Main determinant is obviously genetics, nutrition to a lesser degree unless you're actually malnourished.

Hmm well my dad is 193cm and mum is probably 163cm ish. So I should actually be around 185cm.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8463
^manlet of the family
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Hmm well my dad is 193cm and mum is probably 163cm ish. So I should actually be around 185cm.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah can vary by up to two standard deviations either way.

My dad's a bit taller than me too :mad:
I wish I was tall, I'm only 5' 2" :sad:
Original post by Tom_Ford
Tierd of some of the recruitment agencies out there so I am going to give a heads up on here to people regarding which ones are bull****ters. God awful, they are rude and they get people to waste their money on train tickets to get to their offices just to put them through stupid exercises after which if successful you just get on a list and are unlikely to ever be contacted.

Pareto-Law
BMS

Both are ****.

Oh dear i've dealt with Pareto Law before, they're terrible.

I'm looking for a job atm and i'm trying my best to avoid agencies, they're all liars and BS'ers tbh.
Zurich, how does it feel to be a big Dutch dom at 6ft3? I have felt like such a sub all my life compared to your tall Dutch genetics. You must be so strong, so good with women. Women love big tall men like you. The privileges of being a big tall man, you are alpha. I am so sub at 5ft6, a beta little manlet, you are all so dom compared to me. Nothing to stop any of you guys overpowering me and doing whatever you want :frown: . Actually considering limb lengthening surgery at the Betz Institute. One day, I will become dom too, a real alpha...

Your little bitch,
Ford.

Dafaq mate...
Original post by The.Joker
I wish I was tall, I'm only 5' 2" :sad:

yh but ur bengi it's expected
Original post by Isometrix
Dafaq mate...

Add Wilfred Little to that list, I always imagine him to be a big black hood man from Birmingham. The no-nonsense sort of dom. The way he tries to dom(inate) :lol: the football forum with his aggressive style of posting is the sign of a real disciplinarian. :sexface: A weak little gunner (lol :frown: ) like me can do nothing to stop his Aston rough boy moves.
Also Tom your wannabe Zurich parade took a step too far with that gif..
Reply 8472
Add Wilfred Little to that list, I always imagine him to be a big black hood man from Birmingham. The no-nonsense sort of dom. The way he tries to dom(inate) :lol: the football forum with his aggressive style of posting is the sign of a real disciplinarian. :sexface: A weak little gunner (lol :frown: ) like me can do nothing to stop his Aston rough boy moves.

Wilf has mentioned his height, think it was 5'8 or something
Yeah ok it's just gotten weird now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Also Tom your wannabe Zurich parade took a step too far with that gif..

I am just a bitter little 5ft6 manlet that makes up stories about my life and writes essays about it on misc. But, I have failed, because Zurich's presence is so dom here as the bigger man. He is too strong.
Original post by AR_95
yh but ur bengi it's expected

I know but sometimes it's annoying being so short. I know a few bengali girls who are quite tall-like 5' 9"
Original post by Fideo
Wilf has mentioned his height, think it was 5'8 or something

That extra two inches means a lot. Add an extra two inches to your pee pee and see what difference it makes... exactly. It's a big difference.

****, at this rate, I'm even more sub than Little_Tom.
P.S. AR_95

You look like a big huggy bear, all cuddly and ****.
P.S. AR_95

Don't worry he's also a Manlet. As am I, may as well form an alliance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
P.S. AR_95

It's ok. You'll get through these tough times.

Latest