The Student Room Group

Is it good? Really need help!

Hey guys, I want to buy a coat...but I'm on a budget...and today there's 15% off at H&M and a pretty coat (below) has 'coat' my eye (see wat I did there :biggrin: LOL)...

Anyhu...I've never had a new coat for like sooooo long and I don't want to freeze anymore...so I want to know your opinion on buying coats at H&M, this coat and if you would buy it...

http://www.hm.com/gb/product/18139?article=18139-A&variant=040

I like this coat because I feel like I can wear it to school/college and when im going out...wat do u guys think:smile: Thanx!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Buy the coat and don't freeze. We can't have this on our consciences if you don't buy a coat (that has 15% off, you like and will wear) and then freeze to death while going to school.
Buy. The. Coat.
Reply 2
It's a really nice coat! You should buy it! Have you looked at new look? They had some discounts on their coats :smile:
Not bad, its nice but I personally prefer parkas
Original post by CescaD96
Buy the coat and don't freeze. We can't have this on our consciences if you don't buy a coat (that has 15% off, you like and will wear) and then freeze to death while going to school.
Buy. The. Coat.

Thanx for that reality check
I.Will.Buy.It:smile:
Original post by ruqia
It's a really nice coat! You should buy it! Have you looked at new look? They had some discounts on their coats :smile:

Thanx...yh I looked at new look but I don't like fur on the hood and this one looked much warmer...I do like to buy clothes from new look though:smile:
Original post by daisychain_
Not bad, its nice but I personally prefer parkas

Thanx!...yh I like parkas too but I wanted one that I could just about wear formally (just incase) too
Reply 7
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
Thanx for that reality check
I.Will.Buy.It:smile:

I also like the look of it :smile:
Reply 8
I think it looks a bit thin. Hoods are a bit ugly to me bu each to their own style, not my thing. I just find the felted kind of coats a little cold at times.
Original post by Inazuma
I think it looks a bit thin. Hoods are a bit ugly to me bu each to their own style, not my thing. I just find the felted kind of coats a little cold at times.

Oh ok...well thanx anyhu

It's 53% wool, 39% polyester, 8% other fibres which I think isn't as thin as you think it is?
Original post by CescaD96
I also like the look of it :smile:

Thanx!:wink:
I bought t yesterday...hopefully it shud be fine...I don't know If H&M is good or not cos I don't usually buy stuff there..but hey I'll see
Reply 11
H&M are really good when it comes to quality but watch out for the buttons on the coat. I brought a coat like that from New look but it didn't last long :confused::frown:
Original post by sadly
H&M are really good when it comes to quality but watch out for the buttons on the coat. I brought a coat like that from New look but it didn't last long :confused::frown:

ah right, thanx for that warning:smile:
yh, i was going to buy a coat that was on sale in New Look..but didn't in the end..
Reply 13
It's really good, and don't forget to post us a picture when you wear it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oqivy
It's really good, and don't forget to post us a picture when you wear it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh thanx...urrrr ill just wear the jacket
Reply 15
Hahaha enjoy it girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Looks quite petite and pixie like, something Alice Cullen from the movies would wear. Aka, if someone dressed like this I'd find it attractive :colondollar:
Original post by SP0TIFY
Looks quite petite and pixie like, something Alice Cullen from the movies would wear. Aka, if someone dressed like this I'd find it attractive :colondollar:

Aw lol....thanx for your honesty:wink::biggrin:
Original post by Oqivy
Hahaha enjoy it girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending