The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
nah fam we'll be at Bath in the Anime society watching it :rofl:

Sounds good to me
Original post by Bude8
Sounds pretty sick! But I can't download it in school....................... I'll be back home on the 12th though. I don't actually remember this song from the anime though (I skip OPs usually, pls no flame) :redface: Did you like Death Note then?

I liked Death Note until..

Spoiler

Don't know if spoiler tags are necessary for a show that old but I don't want to ruin it for anybody
Original post by Red Fox
Sounds good to me

I liked Death Note until..

Spoiler

Don't know if spoiler tags are necessary for a show that old but I don't want to ruin it for anybody

I'll take a chip...

AND EAT!
Original post by techno836
Hello :-) it's alright no rejections yet, offer for biochemistry (leeds) (declining) , interview at Manchester and the others I have to wait until around Christmas time :s-smilie:

What about yours :-)

No action as of yet for anywhere
Its going to be christmas time :frown:
Original post by Bude8
I'll take a chip...

AND EAT!

Haha that bit was epic:lol:. So dramatic.
(edited 9 years ago)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1417458571.005780.jpg
The view outside my room

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sigh :s-smilie:
Original post by drowninginsound

True, but I don't really want to be starting arguments on TSR. :lol:

Understandable.
Some people aren't worth the time :wink:
Original post by Elm Tree
Understandable.
Some people aren't worth the time :wink:

Exactly. :wink:

Original post by Bude8
Have you seen KnB? Man it's absolutely incredible!

I think I need to remind myself of the Naruto, Bleach and One Piece OSTs. Fairy Tail's theme is nice too...

Or maybe Canon Rock? :lol:

I started KnB ages ago but never got round to finishing it! I really need to watch it again though, it was amazing...

I haven't heard of Canon Rock, I shall look it up. :tongue:

Original post by Red Fox
Have you read the manga? or you gonna stick it out until 2016 to find out what happens

Not yet but I plan to. Just too busy at the moment. :lol: I take it you've read it all?

I started KnB ages ago but never got round to finishing it! I really need to watch it again though, it was amazing...

Not yet but I plan to. Just too busy at the moment. :lol: I take it you've read it all?

Yeah I found a pretty big spoiler while looking around on the internet so thought I might as well just read it all. You should definitely watch KnB when you have time though, I'm re-watching it right now it's so damn good.

Original post by Red Fox
Yeah I found a pretty big spoiler while looking around on the internet so thought I might as well just read it all. You should definitely watch KnB when you have time though, I'm re-watching it right now it's so damn good.

KnB man :moon:
Whenever I'm eating home alone and I'm up to date with all my other anime, I just eat and rewatch KnB :lol:

Canon Rock is absolutely incredible - it's by Jerry C. I think there's a YouTube video called 'guitar' and it's just Canon Rock.
Original post by Bude8
Whenever I'm eating home alone and I'm up to date with all my other anime, I just eat and rewatch KnB :lol:

Canon Rock is absolutely incredible - it's by Jerry C. I think there's a YouTube video called 'guitar' and it's just Canon Rock.

I just love how it goes from being incredibly intense and dramatic in the games to a comedy show in between them. Takao and Midorima make a cute couple:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
I just love how it goes from being incredibly intense and dramatic in the games to a comedy show in between them. Takao and Midorima make a cute couple:lol:.

omg I've seen some crazy stuff on Tumblr involving gay couples... Never again...

Have you tried more KnB plays irl? haha
Original post by Bude8
omg I've seen some crazy stuff on Tumblr involving gay couples... Never again...

Have you tried more KnB plays irl? haha

I tend to avoid tumblr as much as possible:lol:

Nope I've broken my finger so won't be playing for a bit:frown:. Will definitely try some when I'm back though. You'll have to join the basketball team with me at Bath:tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
I tend to avoid tumblr as much as possible:lol:

Nope I've broken my finger so won't be playing for a bit:frown:. Will definitely try some when I'm back though. You'll have to join the basketball team with me at Bath:tongue:

Aww :frown:

Hahahha that would be a right laugh! I can already imagine everyone's faces when I score a 3 pointer from our paint and then you copy me and do exactly the same :redface: #legendaryfirstyears #WEAREGENERATIONOFMIRACLES
Original post by Bude8
Aww :frown:

Hahahha that would be a right laugh! I can already imagine everyone's faces when I score a 3 pointer from our paint and then you copy me and do exactly the same :redface: #legendaryfirstyears #WEAREGENERATIONOFMIRACLES

Hahaha:lol:
Original post by Red Fox

Fair enough, yeah I pretty much know what happens. My friend is super into AoT and totally doesn't understand that he ends up spoiling it for everyone whenever he talks about it. :rolleyes: I'll definitely start watching more anime after Christmas (when Cambridge interview panic is over). :s-smilie:

Original post by Bude8

Haha, it is so so good, I can't remember why I stopped watching it! :colondollar: (Also I'm up for anime society if I end up at Bath too...) Sorry, I've been finishing homework, I'll look it up now. :biggrin:
Fair enough, yeah I pretty much know what happens. My friend is super into AoT and totally doesn't understand that he ends up spoiling it for everyone whenever he talks about it. :rolleyes: I'll definitely start watching more anime after Christmas (when Cambridge interview panic is over). :s-smilie:

Haha, it is so so good, I can't remember why I stopped watching it! :colondollar: (Also I'm up for anime society if I end up at Bath too...) Sorry, I've been finishing homework, I'll look it up now. :biggrin:

You should be up for anime society regardless of which uni you go to! :lol:

Quite a few of my best friends are firming Bath too :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
You should be up for anime society regardless of which uni you go to! :lol:

Quite a few of my best friends are firming Bath too :biggrin:

Haha, very true. :biggrin:

Ahh that's cool. You only applied to Bath and Cambridge, right? For me Cambridge is the unrealistic top choice but I still can't choose between Bath and UCL... :dontknow:
Original post by Futuremedic2096
No action as of yet for anywhere
Its going to be christmas time :frown:

Sigh :frown: I hate that waiting game :L
Haha, very true. :biggrin:

Ahh that's cool. You only applied to Bath and Cambridge, right? For me Cambridge is the unrealistic top choice but I still can't choose between Bath and UCL... :dontknow:

Yup, only two 😂 have you visited UCL yet?

I'm obviously going to tell you Bath! The placement year and 100% student satisfaction sound too good :tongue:

Do you like London?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest