Allegedly...
You guys never fail to baffle me :flute:

Spoiler

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You guys never fail to baffle me :flute:

Spoiler

:hmmm: :lol:
a meet up would be interesting...

Has it happened before? I seem to remember some talk about a football meet-up years ago....?

Honestly not sure if I would go to one, if there was one organised.. I think I would have a year ago back when I was still a student - but now.. hmm, would just be so wierd to actually meet you all..

Have a feeling people would be so different..

I reckon butty would actually be a really shy and quiet guy... think jam is probably more nerdy then he comes across... zurich is never going to live up to his stories etc. - Only person who I genuinly expect to be exactly as he was on here, in real life, would be luke... not entierly sure why though
Original post by fallen_acorns

Has it happened before? I seem to remember some talk about a football meet-up years ago....?

Honestly not sure if I would go to one, if there was one organised.. I think I would have a year ago back when I was still a student - but now.. hmm, would just be so wierd to actually meet you all..

I reckon butty would actually be a really shy and quiet guy... think jam is probably more nerdy then he comes across... zurich is never going to live up to his stories etc. - Only person who I genuinly expect to be exactly as he was on here, in real life, would be luke... not entierly sure why though

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=732664

I have been around for a long time, since RobbieC etc were posting on the Arsenal forum circa 2006-2007. It has happened before. ****, I am getting on a bit now.

Don't think I'd ever take a train down south for a meet though.
Original post by Tom_Ford
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=732664

I have been around for a long time, since RobbieC etc were posting on the Arsenal forum circa 2006-2007. It has happened before. ****, I am getting on a bit now.

Don't think I'd ever take a train down south for a meet though.

yes that is what I remember! - wow, did not realise it was so long ago..

Its kind of crazy to see that old thread, so many posters I had forgotten about..

Shows that football forum moves on though - and in 4-5 years I doubt many of the community right now will still be here.. and there will be a whole load of new people arguing and chatting rubbish all day on here..
yes that is what I remember! - wow, did not realise it was so long ago..

Its kind of crazy to see that old thread, so many posters I had forgotten about..

Shows that football forum moves on though - and in 4-5 years I doubt many of the community right now will still be here.. and there will be a whole load of new people arguing and chatting rubbish all day on here..

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=684254

Yup, Reports of the meets from the users are linked on the op of this link.

Long time ago mate, sigh. :emo:. it's all about passing it on to the next generation to be honest.

"Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it, and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on."

So you have returned virtually every electrical based appliance in your house before?

Many times. Bangladeshi or gtfo for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Many times. Bangladeshi or gtfo for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=684254

Yup, Reports of the meets from the users are linked on the op of this link.

Long time ago mate, sigh. :emo:. it's all about passing it on to the next generation to be honest.

"Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it, and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on."

aww reading that makes me want to do a meet!

I would come.. and play my heart out!

I mean.. I would be terrible, have not played football properly since I was around 16, so.. 7 years now.. which is a shame, because I love sport, and am really competative - it just was not the dirrection that my life/friendships/work took..

I was always reasonable in goal though, not to short, good reflexes, and not afraid to take a ball to the face.. I was terrrible in defense, and not good upfront, and decidingly average in midfield..

Kind of really want a meet now..

:hmmm: :lol:

Oh Tom lolol, you're all very interesting hence why I said what I said :tongue:

I was joking about the meetup.... Don't want to make it awks :mmm:

God imagine how weird it will be seeing you all in real life! I think I'll be most interested in seeing what Jam is like :cool:
And I want to meet Peggles! She's deffo be interesting. I bet she's like one of them pretty sport girls you see from time to time. I already have an idea of what Kruz and AR are like lols. The rest of you I can't even take a guess! I'm sure you're all nice pretty boys. But I certainly agree with you on Luke lol it almost feels like what you see is what you get with him. :h:
Omg guys look at Yuffie's post on this page of the thread:

'Meet Pictures':

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=684254&page=90

:eek:
How surreal.
Reply 8512
Omg guys look at Yuffie's post on this page of the thread:

'Meet Pictures':

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=684254&page=90

:eek:
How surreal.

What's going on here then:

God imagine how weird it will be seeing you all in real life! I think I'll be most interested in seeing what Jam is like :cool:
And I want to meet Peggles! She's deffo be interesting. I bet she's like one of them pretty sport girls you see from time to time. I already have an idea of what Kruz and AR are like lols. The rest of you I can't even take a guess! I'm sure you're all nice pretty boys. But I certainly agree with you on Luke lol it almost feels like what you see is what you get with him. :h:

The idea of a meet for me would follow these stages:

- First mentioned: No.. would never go.
- Sees stories about old meets: hmm.. maybe...
- Gets sentimental about our community: YES! Lets do it!
- Meet is organised: Totally going to go....
- A few days before: Totally not going....
- Sees pictures/stories about how everyone was actually really nice, and people had a good time: Totally regret not going....

That is how I would envison it going..

(In reality, dont think I could ever justify a meet.. let alone trying to pursuade my wife that a train ticket and spending a day out to meet the random football people from the internet who she blames for stealling all my time.. is a good idea)

Zurich would be very interesting to meet

As would baconbutty :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get more girls involved tbh

Original post by Fideo
What's going on here then:
/IMG]

it's called sexual assault
(edited 9 years ago)
get dis boy an Evian^
A TSR meet up would be terrible, there's only about 5 original posters and the rest are just those 5's dupes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
A TSR meet up would be terrible, there's only about 5 original posters and the rest are just those 5's dupes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This forum in a nutshell :laugh:
Dat TV doe, when were those pics taken, looks like 1999

Latest