The Student Room Group

Rate these women out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abbiemac
I agree, I think you need to have at least a degree of attractiveness to make a relationship work. I might sound really shallow saying this but it's true. I'm not saying everyone needs to be a 10/10, but you need to find someone attractive to you otherwise it's difficult to make it work.
Yeah exactly, although admittedly I won't be aiming that high lol :tongue:
Original post by Multitalented me
Yeah exactly, although admittedly I won't be aiming that high lol :tongue:

Aww don't put yourself down haha.
I'm sure you'll find someone soon :biggrin:
Original post by abbiemac
Aww don't put yourself down haha.
I'm sure you'll find someone soon :biggrin:
Haha thanks :smile: I worry about my looks too much tbh & let it have an impact on my confidence :redface: Oh well at least I know people who like my personality :badger:
number 2 phwoaaaaaaaaaaaaar 9/10
so beautiful mashallah
number 4 is gorgeous too

Sir, I commend you on your taste

Original post by Techroks

Four? You think Karen Gillan is below average, really?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Another

I know that comment isn't aimed at me, but I think she's barely average. I really dislike the very pale skin and ginger hair combo, and find her too 'cute' looking as opposed to beautiful or hot.
Original post by -starlight-
I know that comment isn't aimed at me, but I think she's barely average. I really dislike the very pale skin and ginger hair combo, and find her too 'cute' looking as opposed to beautiful or hot.

I'm not a fan of pale skin either, but all her other features (eyes, lips, face shape) are rather nice. But I thought in a woman, cute = a good thing? Since guys would feel inclined to take care of her and stuff.

It's probably a good thing we all have different tastes... but if Karen is a 4, I'd hate to see your diagnosis of me :lol:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
have you ever attracted someone like this? I remember you from a while back :tongue:

I don't attract anyone. Nevermind women that look like that!
Good thing there isn't a "rate these TSR men" thread, because you'd get a 0 for your personality.
So your type is female :lol:
Original post by Viceroy
Good thing there isn't a "rate these TSR men" thread, because you'd get a 0 for your personality.

dude even women are rating other women, it was established in an earlier thread that male objectification is also a thing but the responses were generally 'meh everyone gets objectified, deal with it'

there have been several 'rate this guy' 'is he hot?! mmm' 'which of these gorgeous fellas is the most gawj' threads

I usually agree with you but this is blatant white-knighting :redface: My bad for contributing to a social issue re: shallow/superficial culture/unrealistic body image standards but note I make a response above suggesting attractiveness is not entirely dependent on 'aesthetics' ^^^ :smile:
Original post by Viceroy
That's just a ridiculous post.
Original post by Another

yeaaah i dont fine her special really shes just about average
Haha thanks :smile: I worry about my looks too much tbh & let it have an impact on my confidence :redface: Oh well at least I know people who like my personality :badger:

Yeah you shouldn't let it affect your confidence, don't give a f*** what other people think :biggrin: I'm sure you're more attractive than you think, and you've got a decent personality to go with it.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
dude even women are rating other women, it was established in an earlier thread that male objectification is also a thing but the responses were generally 'meh everyone gets objectified, deal with it'

there have been several 'rate this guy' 'is he hot?! mmm' 'which of these gorgeous fellas is the most gawj' threads

I usually agree with you but this is blatant white-knighting :redface: My bad for contributing to a social issue re: shallow/superficial culture/unrealistic body image standards but note I make a response above suggesting attractiveness is not entirely dependent on 'aesthetics' ^^^ :smile:

Only on TSR are people criticized for having a problem with objectification of women.
That's just a ridiculous post.

Posting a thread like this certainly doesn't indicate anything otherwise.
5 might be the most attractive. I'm on that yellow fever time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest