The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, anyone got an interview for Manchester tomorrow?
Hi everyone,

For those who have had offers, how long after your interview did you receive your offer? My interview was a week ago and I've not heard anything yet... I'm so hoping to get an offer back as it was my first choice,

xx
Reply 582
One took 8days, the other took 5. Where was your interview?

Original post by Twirlycurlygirl
Hi everyone,

For those who have had offers, how long after your interview did you receive your offer? My interview was a week ago and I've not heard anything yet... I'm so hoping to get an offer back as it was my first choice,

xx
Original post by raeny
One took 8days, the other took 5. Where was your interview?

Hey thanks for replying, was that including weekends? My interview was at Oxford Brookes Swindon Campus last Tuesday. I'm checking Track about 10 times a day! X
Reply 584
Hey thanks for replying, was that including weekends? My interview was at Oxford Brookes Swindon Campus last Tuesday. I'm checking Track about 10 times a day! X

Yeah, including weekends. My second interview was at the uea, because I applied for january I heard back quite quickly. They were saying at interview they would be going through the earlier entry first, and this may be something that is happening at a lot of unis as they try and finalise jan/feb/mar entry, so possibly could slow down your response if you're sept? Good luck!
Hi everyone,

xx

2 of my interviews said it would take about 2 weeks however keele have said jan before they let us know xx
I looking for some advice please.. doing my maths and english gcse. . And online access course when should I apply for university?? Is it too late for September 2015 intake or Jan 2016.. applying to leicester dmu, Coventry and Nottingham! ! Also do you need both gcse s or more..any advice would be great thanks
Original post by lilzy13
I looking for some advice please.. doing my maths and english gcse. . And online access course when should I apply for university?? Is it too late for September 2015 intake or Jan 2016.. applying to leicester dmu, Coventry and Nottingham! ! Also do you need both gcse s or more..any advice would be great thanks
Hiya you need to have your qulifications before you start uni :smile: so if you will have your gcse's and finish you course before the intake starts then you can apply for 2015 intake :smile: you need to go onto ucas and serch the course you want to do and check you have the right points and grades to get in :smile: but i
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone else got an interview for Mental Health Nursing in Manchester on the 10th? :smile:
Wish you very good Luck
Original post by _Dreamer_
Anyone else got an interview for Mental Health Nursing in Manchester on the 10th? :smile:

I have an adult nursing interview on the 10th for Manchester!! SO nervous- how are you preparing?
First of all, wish you very good luck. Do research about course structure, describe why you want to become a nurse and may be they ask you about NHS scandals.
Hi, i've just applied for Adult Nursing at UEA, York, Kings, Nottingham and Southampton. Good luck to everyone with interviews! :smile:
Reply 593
Original post by 2 Nurse be
Hi I have been offered at place a DMU and was wondering if you knew about the process for the DBS check and the health check?

Thanks

hi, i also have an offer from DMU, when was your interview? i really loved it, they were so nice. what branch are you doing? I am or Mental Health Nursing.
Original post by Dbiology6
I have an adult nursing interview on the 10th for Manchester!! SO nervous- how are you preparing?

Congrats! I only found out about mine yesterday as the other 2 dates they gave me clashed with other interviews/exams, it feels so rushed! Did they email you your SNAP login details?
Has anyone applied to University of Ulster, Queen's Belfast, Queen Margret Uni in Edinburgh or Endinburgh Napir for Adults/Childrens nursing get a date for an interview?

I am about to send in my UCAS application in this week. :smile:
Reply 596
I've applied to do Children's nursing at Southamton, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Greenwich and Oxford Brookes. Who else is applying for childrens nursing and have you had offers etc? Mine got sent off today just wondering how long it takes :smile:
Original post by Awujo
hi, i also have an offer from DMU, when was your interview? i really loved it, they were so nice. what branch are you doing? I am or Mental Health Nursing.

Hi i had my interview on the 26th of November and got the offer the next day XD I loved it too, what scenario did you get? i am doing Adult Nursing, have you got any other offers? which is your first choice? DMU is mine i have firmed it already :smile:
Reply 598
Original post by jass26
I've applied to do Children's nursing at Southamton, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Greenwich and Oxford Brookes. Who else is applying for childrens nursing and have you had offers etc? Mine got sent off today just wondering how long it takes :smile:

Hi! I have applied to Southampton, Oxford Brookes, Nottingham, UWE and Surrey. I had an interview for Southampton today and Oxford Brookes yesterday. The Surrey one is on the 16th. I'm applying for children's nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied for Mental Health Nursing at Derby (interview on Monday 15th December), De Montfort (interview on Wednesday 10th December), Keele, Coventry and Anglia Ruskin (interview date has been moved). Anyone else applying for here? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending