The Student Room Group

Psychology: Obedience Questionnaire

I have to come up with questions for my questionnaire about how age would affect how much you would obey a higher authority.
I need to come up with 12 questions, can someone please tell me the questions to include that will see how much they obey to higher authority
Original post by Elhamm
I have to come up with questions for my questionnaire about how age would affect how much you would obey a higher authority.
I need to come up with 12 questions, can someone please tell me the questions to include that will see how much they obey to higher authority

Maybe include some fictitious scenarios involving a higher authority giving orders to a lower person and ask how they would behave?
Reply 2
Original post by amberskye
Maybe include some fictitious scenarios involving a higher authority giving orders to a lower person and ask how they would behave?

Can you give me some examples please? :smile:
Original post by Elhamm
Can you give me some examples please? :smile:

Um, something like:

A ticket officer on a train asks you to give up your seat for another passenger. Do you:

a) Move to another seat
b) Ask why you should have to
c) Refuse to move
d) Unsure
Reply 4
Original post by amberskye
Um, something like:

A ticket officer on a train asks you to give up your seat for another passenger. Do you:

a) Move to another seat
b) Ask why you should have to
c) Refuse to move
d) Unsure

So, that is a closed question, how would I word a question so that a lower authority gives orders as an open question?

Quick Reply

Latest