The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Just received an offer for Theoretical Physics (MPhys)!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by snb1234
Just received an offer for Theoretical Physics (MPhys)!!

When did you submit your application?
Original post by ryuuzakirnsk
When did you submit your application?

24th October
Original post by Bakamuna96
Does anyone know why they might ask for more information concerning grades??? Ive applied for med and am slightly panicking now. :afraid::afraid:

They asked me about my grades aswell! I have applied for Astrophysics and i'm predicted A*AAA!
Anybody else with a history offer? I know I asked this awhile ago, but I submitted my application 13 October and I got a history questionnaire about two weeks back... No response since then. Are the history department really slow with response?? Kind of getting nervous over here.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ssswims
Anybody else with a history offer? I know I asked this awhile ago, but I submitted my application 13 October and I got a history questionnaire about two weeks back... No response since then. Are the history department really slow with response?? Kind of getting nervous over here.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I know of two people with offers so far, but they still haven't got back to me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for German and history :smile:
Original post by ssswims
Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an offer for Ancient History yesterday, I think they've just started giving them out though so it should be pretty soon :smile:
Reply 168
Offer in Biomedical Science :smile:
Anyone heard back from the Marhs department? I've applied for maths mid October and still no reply from ucl although I've heard from all 4 of my other Unis. Just wondering.
Reply 170
Original post by Recky101
Anyone heard back from the Marhs department? I've applied for maths mid October and still no reply from ucl although I've heard from all 4 of my other Unis. Just wondering.

I applied on 14th October for maths with econ and I still haven't heard back from UCL.
Original post by ak2015
I applied on 14th October for maths with econ and I still haven't heard back from UCL.

I applied on the 16th and still no reply too. They must be waiting till after the deadline then. Good luck
Got an offer for law. Still got an Oxford interview, but I might firm UCL even if I got in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 173
Original post by Recky101
I applied on the 16th and still no reply too. They must be waiting till after the deadline then. Good luck

FML noooo I don't want to wait that long :frown:
Firmed UCL today, does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation? The website won't load :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
applied ages ago, however logging in UCL portico, all i see in Application status is : Application received :s
Should i email them to ask because the fact that it states Received, not Considered makes me worried :s
Any IB student applied Eco or Eco&statistics at UCL and got an offer?
Any maths people with offers at the post-offer open day tomorrow? I'm coming on my own and iv never travelled through London before so it should be an adventure for me at least :smile:
Anyone coming to the mech eng offer holder day next Wednesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any IB student applied Eco or Eco and statistics at UCL and got an offer ??

Quick Reply