The Student Room Group

Rate these women out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viceroy
Posting a thread like this certainly doesn't indicate anything otherwise.
You can't make a judgement about my personality on a thread & there was a point was I was trying get an idea of something. I really don't think threads like this means a person only cares about looks in real life.

Original post by abbiemac
Yeah you shouldn't let it affect your confidence, don't give a f*** what other people think :biggrin: I'm sure you're more attractive than you think, and you've got a decent personality to go with it.
Maybe, I guess I just have to be comfortable in my own skin :smile: & not let others dictate my life which I've kind of let get to me thus far :erm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Viceroy
Only on TSR are people criticized for having a problem with objectification of women.

Noo, I rarely if ever see you criticize the 'is this guy hot?' threads though. They always get justified with things like 'hey we're all shallow' 'everyone has preferences' Why is that? What did you make of the woman rejecting OP because his face wasn't angular enough?

#worksbothways

I am not sick of feminism good sir, I am sick of BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARDS cropping up from time to time. Media objectification of men being ignored and body image issues being outright mocked as a non-issue is one of them.

And I am hurt by my allegedly egalitarian eminist Facebook friend mocking the depressed homeless jobless man on BBC debate because 'check your privilege'. He was having a go at social structures not women, yet it was an invalid opinion because he is a man?

gah!
Yeah you shouldn't let it affect your confidence, don't give a f*** what other people think :biggrin: I'm sure you're more attractive than you think, and you've got a decent personality to go with it.

This is what I need to be like...
Original post by ChrisLay1
This is what I need to be like...

I should have you arrested for being the worst stalker in the world.

Yes you should :biggrin:
I should have you arrested for being the worst stalker in the world.

Yes you should :biggrin:

I didn't say I was stalking you this time. I'm too innocent to be a stalker...:tongue:
I didn't say I was stalking you this time. I'm too innocent to be a stalker...:tongue:

All innocent people are just waiting to be turned and have more fun :colone:
All innocent people are just waiting to be turned and have more fun :colone:

Well...I can't deny that :colone:
Well...I can't deny that :colone:

Haha :colone: I'm turning you slowly, Chrisy
Karen Gillan is clearly a 9/10 or even a 10/10

BRB nicest hair Ive ever seen
BRB flawless porcelain complexion
BRB 5'11 with unbelievable legs
BRB huge, beautiful doll like eyes
BRB soft features
BRB mild Scottish accent
Original post by Life_peer

You gave number 2 a 5?
Shall i send you specsaver's number for your area?
Reply 71
1. 8
2. 6
3. 9
4. 7
5. 8
But number 2 and 4 are the most hottest on the poll. Such low ratings for them

Original post by luke829
1. 8
2. 6
3. 9
4. 7
5. 8
Original post by Secretnerd123
You gave number 2 a 5?
Shall i send you specsaver's number for your area?

No, thanks. She looks a bit masculine. Like those Indian girls with subtle moustaches and joined eyebrows. Needless to say, I don't like that type of women at all.
Original post by Secretnerd123
But number 2 and 4 are the most hottest on the poll. Such low ratings for them

But number 1 is

Posted from TSR Mobile
My rate is based on quality of the picture, point of view, make up and personal taste. In my honest opinion, most of these girls can be attractive and score 10/10 in a certain point of view, with full make up and good quality of picture.

For now:
1 - 10
2 - 9 or 10
3 - 6
4 - 7
5 - 3
6 - 3
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AdamCee

This is close..just knock off 0.5 off first and last.

I win

Quick Reply

Latest