The Student Room Group

Dating a colleauge - good or bad?

I work at a bar/restaurant run by a (non-immediate) member of my family. It's going great, but now this family member is trying to set me up with a fellow member of staff there. Don't get me wrong, she's great, but, is a relationship with a colleague a recipe for disaster or not?

What are your experiences in similar situations?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I work at a bar/restaurant run by a (non-immediate) member of my family. It's going great, but now this family member is trying to set me up with a fellow member of staff there. Don't get me wrong, she's great, but, is a relationship with a colleague a recipe for disaster or not?

What are your experiences in similar situations?

Rule #12: Never Date a co-worker
Reply 2
Rule #1 : do whatever the fuhh you want.
where is this rulebook everyone is referencing
Reply 4
Original post by white boy
where is this rulebook everyone is referencing

Ncis gibbs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
It's not a career I can see myself staying in for long at all, and seeing as its run by some of my family, I can't imagine I'd get any flack for it - as long as the relationship was kept outside of work hours. I might just go for it. Thanks
Reply 6
go for it!
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends on the context/individuals concerned. I'd consider dating a colleague but then I'm a BAWS, can handle flack, and am not in a settled career :holmes:

Here

didn't you lose your virginity when you were 23
Original post by Foo.mp3
16.* First proper long term relationship was at 24 - perhaps you got this confused

Spoiler

my mistake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending