The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jc20
Uni of Leeds :smile: Got all my offers now! Ahh Loughborough is great (I just dropped out actually as I wasn't enjoying my course, but it's such really good uni anyways) Same I can't wait!!!

Oh sounds good! What's the nightlife like? I've not had chance to go there yet haha
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by lollie5
Im looking at private mainly, probably Goldsmith Court or Glasshouse?

If I was going for private, Glasshouse seems quite decent and heard some good things about it :smile:
Reply 102
Original post by Ronhaar
Oh sounds good! What's the nightlife like? I've not had chance to go there yet haha

For Loughborough? There are only a handful of bars/clubs around town (the town is pretty dead imo) and so the uni puts a lot of events down the SU and that's where mostly everyone goes. But since it's right next to Leicester and Nottingham, people can pretty much just go there for a nightout :smile:
Reply 103
Just got a conditional offer for business management and Economics ! anyone doing the same course ? or similar !
I just got a conditional offer for Law with Criminology! buzzingggg, NTU looks amazing:biggrin:
Original post by rasele888
Sorry for taking so longto reply.. ya'know A levels and stuff :rolleyes:

Im applying to Northumbria, NTU, Swansea, Derby and Plymouth :smile: all course are business/marketing + placement year :biggrin:

where have you applied?

I got an offer from Derby and also applied to Swansea ahahaha! is NTU your first choice?
Original post by M1711
Just got a conditional offer for business management and Economics ! anyone doing the same course ? or similar !

When did you apply?
Reply 107
Original post by mollhux713
When did you apply?

Applied ages ago ! But my ucas got sent off officially last monday ! so in about a week ishh Got the offer
Reply 108
Original post by kegrabska
I got an offer from Derby and also applied to Swansea ahahaha! is NTU your first choice?

I have all of my offers now yay :biggrin: now just lots of revision to do :rolleyes: Our school is having mock exams in January, so I will be deciding based on those results I guess, but right now NTU is my favourite
Original post by Shanbon
I'm planning on Gill Street South or Byron

same! i refuse to stay anywhere else haa, I'm going for straight sociology you?
Original post by Shanbon
I'm planning on Gill Street South or Byron

I looked around Gill Street and it looked so much better compared to my sisters in Wales! I just want my own ensuite though and its right by the psychology labs :biggrin:
Reply 111
Original post by Tammy279
same! i refuse to stay anywhere else haa, I'm going for straight sociology you?

Same I love them both and I want the ensuite so suits me fine but I'll probably go with Gill Street South! I got and offer to do both business law and European law but I'm going to do Business Law
Reply 112
Original post by emerlayyy
I looked around Gill Street and it looked so much better compared to my sisters in Wales! I just want my own ensuite though and its right by the psychology labs :biggrin:

I'm going to do Business Law and I love Gill Street South! Is NTU your firm?
Just got my conditional offer for Accounting & Finance :biggrin: Anyone applying for the same course?
Original post by Georgia49
Just got my conditional offer for Accounting & Finance :biggrin: Anyone applying for the same course?

Congrats!! Ive applied, hopefully ill get an offer soon! When did you apply?x
Original post by mollhux713
Congrats!! Ive applied, hopefully ill get an offer soon! When did you apply?x

Thanks! I sent my application one week ago :smile:
Im applying for the two year in company business management course and Ive got an interview next week for it, so nervous!
Reply 117
hopefully should accept the conditional offer for business management and Economics at NTU ! 280 ucas points
I'm happy to say that I've also received an offer today for English & TESOL. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many of my friends want to go there.
We've been on the open day there, all I can say is that the city campus is great, really nice, nice city and all.
I went to the PE campus, which's outside the city, that... was... deadful...
We had a short lecture there, the place was so miserable, so dull...
The desks looked like from medieval times, they were using a projector and they had windows XP or something...
The campus in the city is asum though.
Wouldn't go to the one outside the city tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending