The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Adult Nursing Sept 15

Hi
Is anybody accepted their place at ljmu for the Sept 15 start Adult Nursing. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I had my interview on friday so just waiting to hear back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by jeup1
I had my interview on friday so just waiting to hear back

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exciting, let me know how you get on :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks! How long did it take for you to hear back? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Got an unconditional offer today! Made up x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Aww congratulations. Are you doing Adult Nursing Sept 15 ? I accepted my unconditional last week !!!:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Tracyann78
Aww congratulations. Are you doing Adult Nursing Sept 15 ? I accepted my unconditional last week !!!:smile:

Yeh I am :smile: Ive not accepted yet as I can't accept until I hear back from my other choices. But I will be accepting x
Reply 7
Original post by jeup1
Yeh I am :smile: Ive not accepted yet as I can't accept until I hear back from my other choices. But I will be accepting x

It is so exciting isn't it !:smile: Do you think we should make a facebook page or something, it will give us a chance to get to know others before we start, hopefully make it less daunting :smile:
Reply 8
I know I can't wait. It's been two years of planning I'm so made up! Went to my interview at edge hill two days before and it was horrible so thought I'd never get in!
Yeh that's a good idea :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by jeup1
I know I can't wait. It's been two years of planning I'm so made up! Went to my interview at edge hill two days before and it was horrible so thought I'd never get in!
Yeh that's a good idea :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know how that feels ! haha. Will you send me your name and I will add you to the group on facebook.....:smile: x
Reply 10
Yeah I know how that feels ! haha. Will you send me your name and I will add you to the group on facebook.....:smile: x

Yeh it's Jen Upton
x
Reply 11
Original post by jeup1
Yeh it's Jen Upton
x

Thanks I will try and sort out a page, are you just under Jen Upton on facebook, there is a few haha ! :smile:
Reply 12
Yeh just Jen Upton. The picture is me in a Purple dress x
Reply 13
Brill, I'll get it sorted. So excited for September :smile: x
Reply 14
Fab :smile:
I know me too :smile: will you be living in Liverpool or commuting? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by jeup1
Fab :smile:
I know me too :smile: will you be living in Liverpool or commuting? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will be commuting from Northwich Cheshire, about a 45 min train journey so not too bad. How about you xx
Reply 16
I will be commuting from Northwich Cheshire, about a 45 min train journey so not too bad. How about you xx

Yeh ill be commuting from the Wirral only about 15 mins on the train for me x
Reply 17
Original post by jeup1
Yeh ill be comm
uting from the Wirral only about 15 mins on the train for me x

That's not too bad at all :smile: are you going to the applicant day next year? x
did anyone go to Hertfordshire university adult nursing interview I have got interview on the 10th
Original post by jeup1
Yeh ill be commuting from the Wirral only about 15 mins on the train for me x

How long did it take for them to get back to you? I had my interview at LJMU yesterday x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending