Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by maryamghani
Any management offers yet? ������

I haven't received an offer yet. I applied for international management with A*AA prediction. What about you?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 281
Original post by HeyThereHarry
Anybody got an offer for international management yet?

I haven't got an offer yet. Applied for IM too with A*AA prediction. What about you, where else did you apply to?
Original post by nh1601
I haven't received an offer yet. I applied for international management with A*AA prediction. What about you?

I haven't recieved an offer yet (applying for BSC in management).. I'm an international student so I'm applying mainly with APs'. As for IGCSE, I've recieved 4A* and 4As'. And a B in AS which I'm resitting.
Reply 283
I haven't recieved an offer yet (applying for BSC in management).. I'm an international student so I'm applying mainly with APs'. As for IGCSE, I've recieved 4A* and 4As'. And a B in AS which I'm resitting.

Me neither! It's such a waiting game now. Apparently they are quite swift with their decision. I hope we hear back soon! Good luck with your application. Where are you from?
Original post by nh1601
Me neither! It's such a waiting game now. Apparently they are quite swift with their decision. I hope we hear back soon! Good luck with your application. Where are you from?

I hope so! Thanks, good luck to you too :smile: I'm from Pakistan but I reside in Dubai. What about you?
Reply 285
I hope so! Thanks, good luck to you too :smile: I'm from Pakistan but I reside in Dubai. What about you?

I'm applying for Management as well. Got my application sent away on Fri, 28 Nov. Realistically, I'm probably not going to get any answer by Christmas, but I'll just stay hopeful.
Reply 286

I'm from Belgium, Germany and Malaysia but I live in the UK! Good luck!
GCSE: 9A*s 1A
AS: 3As and 1B
Prediction: A*A*A

I have applied for Maths and Economics, why have I not got an offer yet?
Reply 288
Original post by hosbourn

Depends on when you applied
I've applied for architecture but haven't heard back yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hosbourn

Well there are only 15 places and who knows how many applicants so it could be quite a competitive course thus offers can be delayed until even after january

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got an offer for EP yet? As applied before the Oxbridge deadline and still haven't heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arcanum96
Hi, I was wondering do the Chemical Engineering department also host offer holder open days and if so, when? :smile:

Hello,

Yes chemical engineering do have offer holder open days and they run from October to April.

Hope this helps

Any other questions let me know
Original post by University Of Bath
Hello,

Yes chemical engineering do have offer holder open days and they run from October to April.

Hope this helps

Any other questions let me know

Great, thanks for letting me know!
Original post by University Of Bath

If you have any questions about studying at Bath, or the application process, then please feel free to quote me.

how long should i wait before i worry about getting a response from bath i sent it on the 5th november uk applicant.
thank you
Original post by nh1601
Applied last Friday for International Business at Bath. I received an offer from Exeter a week later and still waiting for Bath, York, St. Andrews and Loughborough.

I'm predicted A*AA and received 2 A*s, 5 As and 3 Bs at GCSE & IGCSE.

Who else is applying to a business related degree or who already has an offer?

I received an offer for Business Admin last Tuesday; they had my application for 13 days before giving me an offer so don't worry if you read that others were getting their offers like within a few days!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tim_vdhoeven
Has anyone got an offer for EP yet? As applied before the Oxbridge deadline and still haven't heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am still waiting too :frown:
I applied before the Oxbridge deadline as well, and have an Interview at Oxford but still no response from Bath
I really hope I get an offer! Good luck to you as well :smile:
Original post by Kavoi08
I am still waiting too :frown:
I applied before the Oxbridge deadline as well, and have an Interview at Oxford but still no response from Bath
I really hope I get an offer! Good luck to you as well :smile:

Hopefully we get a reply soon haha,
Which college is your interview at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tim_vdhoeven
Hopefully we get a reply soon haha,
Which college is your interview at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully yeah! Though I suspect we might be waiting until late January :frown:
And it's at Worcester :smile:
Original post by Kavoi08
Hopefully yeah! Though I suspect we might be waiting until late January :frown: