The Student Room Group

Would you say you are a confident person?

Hello,

Yes or no? Why?

Thank you :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Yes but it takes me a bit of time like once I'm used to the environment then yes I'm quite loud and confident and I guess it's just part of my personality haha
not really, i just kinda go with the flow!
Not in the slightest. One of my major problems is a lack of confidence and I'm extremely neurotic.
Yes once I warm up to the environment and to the people in it.
no, but that has been worsened the past 4 years because of some strange fear I'm going to have an impending heart attack
Reply 6
Half and half. Sometimes I am the most cocky person on the planet and then the next minute I am shy and have no confidence. I would say I am more confident than not though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No not really :/ although once I get to know someone, I'm fine...
Heck no.
I'd say I am most of the time.
Reply 10
Not at all. But in some situations I have to force myself to be confident. I'd say I'm quite assertive, but I don't believe that correlates with confidence.
I invented the word confident.
Absolutely, confidence is probably the strongest skill I have
No but I'm good at pretending to be. :biggrin:
Not really; I'm insecure and paranoid for the most part and when I do show confidence it's fake and forced (not that you can always tell).
Thanks for the replies :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
No :frown:
id say I am most of the time! :woo:
Reply 18
Not really, although my self-confidence has improved a lot over the past year.

People always say you should "fake it til you make it". Anyone had success with that?
Yep :h:

To the point that I've been called arrogant at the worst and inspiring at the best. Neither really bothers me I just do my thing :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending