The Student Room Group

I heard my parents banging.........

So earlier I was in the bath and my Mum and Dad had gone to bed, after my bath I went back downstairs to watch TV I don't think they realised I had gone back downstairs. They probably thought I had gone to my room, we have quite a large house so I can't hear anything normally in my room as it isn't near my parents at all.

I was sat there and I could hear all this moaning and just awful noises and banging and it was my parents having sex. I quickly went into the kitchen because I didn't want to hear that but I could still hear it, turned the tv up and it still didn't drown it out and I didn't want to go upstairs as it just didn't feel right :eek:

After around 10 minutes it stopped so I went upstairs to my bedroom, I saw my Mum on the way to my room and she said goodnight to me and idk it was really awkward.

I feel really awkward now. I'm not naive enough to think that they don't have sex, that's how they made me but I didn't want to hear that and now I can't look at my Mum in the same way.

Idk am I weird? I feel weird for feeling so weirded out by it. I feel sick.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So earlier I was in the bath and my Mum and Dad had gone to bed, after my bath I went back downstairs to watch TV I don't think they realised I had gone back downstairs. They probably thought I had gone to my room, we have quite a large house so I can't hear anything normally in my room as it isn't near my parents at all.

I was sat there and I could hear all this moaning and just awful noises and banging and it was my parents having sex. I quickly went into the kitchen because I didn't want to hear that but I could still hear it, turned the tv up and it still didn't drown it out and I didn't want to go upstairs as it just didn't feel right :eek:

After around 10 minutes it stopped so I went upstairs to my bedroom, I saw my Mum on the way to my room and she said goodnight to me and idk it was really awkward.

I feel really awkward now. I'm not naive enough to think that they don't have sex, that's how they made me but I didn't want to hear that and now I can't look at my Mum in the same way.

Idk am I weird? I feel weird for feeling so weirded out by it. I feel sick.

I feel so sympathetic for you right now :laugh:
So what? Nice to know they've still got a healthy sex life.
Reply 3
Original post by Crumpet1
So what? Nice to know they've still got a healthy sex life.

I know but is it normal to feel so weirded out by it? like I know it's normal for them to have sex but I can't get the sound out of my head in a bad way.........
Feel sorry for you :console:
Original post by Anonymous
I know but is it normal to feel so weirded out by it? like I know it's normal for them to have sex but I can't get the sound out of my head in a bad way.........

Yeah, probably. Frankly I'd rather not hear anybody else doing the deed, let alone my parents.
10 minutes is that it?

Just playing, I get why you feel a bit weird about it but that feeling will pass soon :smile:...hopefully.
Happened to me once, still mentally scarred
Reply 8
Original post by tillytots
Happened to me once, still mentally scarred

Does it ever go away?

Does it get better?
i remember staying at my gmas house and me my brother and my parents all slept in one room.
They thought I was asleep..... I wasn't..

THE THINGS MY DAD SAID .......
oh god..
It's no big deal.

I go to bed late a lot so I often hear my mum fingering herself. It doesn't bother me THAT much tbh.
lol this will be funny one day. Look at it from your parents' perspective though, imagine working hard all day and then you come home and can't even **** under your own roof because of some permanent lodger that doesn't even pay rent.
Sue them for the trauma they've seemingly put you through! :mad: :yep:
Original post by KingStannis
It's no big deal.

I go to bed late a lot so I often hear my mum fingering herself. It doesn't bother me THAT much tbh.

So badly hope you're joking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Better than them fighting all the time, innit?
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
So badly hope you're joking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's true. Why are you concerned? I am not offended by my mothers sexuality; at most i find it icky.

Who do you think i am, Hamlet or summit?
Reply 16
Don't think I'd give a **** tbh. Good for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
It's no big deal.

Lolololol if you were 16 and this was a playground hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's no big deal.

This made me laugh more than it should of.
I sometimes here my sister

Latest

Trending

Trending