The Student Room Group

Would you eat the semen from your teacher for $140 million dollars?

http://uniladmag.com/articles/kids-who-were-forced-to-regularly-eat-teachers-semen-given-140m-settlement/

First of all, I'm not a paedo and the guy was a pretty sick bastard. But I'm sure the kids are happy now they're millionaires no? You could go as far to say they were lucky they ate their teacher's semen.

This just proves however bad something is, it can be fixed with money. you just have to chuck an inordinate amount.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i would eat it for free if it were a nice cookie. what difference does it make to me?

oh he topped the biscuits with sperm, i thought they were saying that he cooked it with some. ok that's abit different if it's actually eating someone's cum.
i duno i don't need money but how about 10 grand. it's a tricky question. well 140 million of course isn't a tricky question at all.
i guess the real question is how much money?

did he tell the kids it was icing?
(edited 9 years ago)
I would do it for £1000 if no one found out.
no
Original post by tibis
i would eat it for free if it were a nice cookie. what difference does it make to me?

oh he topped the biscuits with sperm, i thought they were saying that he cooked it with some. ok that's abit different if it's actually eating someone's cum.
i duno i don't need money but how about 10 grand. it's a tricky question. well 140 million of course isn't a tricky question at all.
i guess the real question is how much money?

did he tell the kids it was icing?

not sure. that was a very short article.

paedo teachers are like shoe fetishists in a shoe store, wouldn't want them to serve you....
Reply 5
i think rather than talking about amounts of money which is very relative, we should be talking about periods of wages.
a week's wages?
a month's wages?
Reply 6
[[very loud horrified screaming noises]]
Reply 7
[screaming intensifies]
people are so messed up...
I'd eat semen for like a few hundred pounds IFF it was a secret.

A few minutes of disgust, easily overshadowed by the new football boots or whatever I'd buy with it.
Reply 10
I'd eat it easy for the right price
Reply 11
Original post by Guy Secretan
I would do it for £1000 if no one found out.

Original post by KingStannis
I'd eat semen for like a few hundred pounds IFF it was a secret.

A few minutes of disgust, easily overshadowed by the new football boots or whatever I'd buy with it.

Thirded and raised to a tenner
For £140 Million, I'd do it instantly. The people saying no are bull****ers
I would but I don't have $140 million
Original post by AbdulKoyes
For £140 Million, I'd do it instantly. The people saying no are bull****ers

Haraam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-

That word used to mean something to me a very long time ago, but not anymore... :wink:
Original post by Kaiju
Thirded and raised to a tenner

Now that's just bent.
Yes
Depends on the quantity
Reply 19
That's a lot of money.

Quick Reply

Latest