Scroll to see replies

Hi!

Has anyone here received offer for PPE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Bob Ni
I applied the same course on the 5th OCT and still have not got an offer. Don't you worry

I applied to maths and econ on 14th October and I don't have an offer yet either. It's been almost 5 weeks since I got my 8 week email but I think they will take their time haha.
Original post by Bob Ni
I applied the same course on the 5th OCT and still have not got an offer. Don't you worry

I received my first offer ( Morse, Warwick ) on the 25th Sep and LSE has been quite since then, sooooooo anxious....
Reply 1283
Original post by Violentine
I received my first offer ( Morse, Warwick ) on the 25th Sep and LSE has been quite since then, sooooooo anxious....

Hi, I have received a MORSE offer from Warwick as well :smile:
What course have you applied to in LSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saab.L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, i recieved my warwick morse offer yesterday, im applying for Bsc Economics at LSE what about u guys?
Original post by Saab.L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Econ & Maths
Guess my grades and PS are not impressive enough so they have to take ages to decide.
Econ & Maths
Guess my grades and PS are not impressive enough so they have to take ages to decide.

Don't be so hard on yourself. The fact you are not rejected early also means you remain in the top applicants shortlisted.
Reply 1287
Econ & Maths

Again the same course!
And I agree with gandalfwhite. LSE always take their time. I am waiting for their decisions as well so let's just keep fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1288
Original post by Sunny2397
Hey, i recieved my warwick morse offer yesterday, im applying for Bsc Economics at LSE what about u guys?

Congrats! I actually applied for two courses, which are maths& economics and business, maths and statistics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saab.L
Again the same course!
And I agree with gandalfwhite. LSE always take their time. I am waiting for their decisions as well so let's just keep fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you send your application? I'm still waiting too haha
Reply 1290
Original post by ak2015
When did you send your application? I'm still waiting too haha

20th October. Just got the 8 week emails three weeks ago though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saab.L
20th October. Just got the 8 week emails three weeks ago though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice. I applied on 14th October and got the 8 week email on 31st October. I haaate waiting so long ugh but they should respond by 26th December which isn't too far away. Good luck :smile:
Reply 1292
Original post by ak2015
Nice. I applied on 14th October and got the 8 week email on 31st October. I haaate waiting so long ugh but they should respond by 26th December which isn't too far away. Good luck :smile:

Thanks. Same to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JayNicholas
Applied for PPE and have received my 8 week email about 2 weeks back. I'm going nuts just knowing that people have received offers. The anxiety is tormenting ! But good job to those who have offers !

Applied for PPE as well and just realized I'm 5 weeks into the 8 week waiting period. Yes I am very very worried now. :frown:
Original post by Pancake2797
Applied for PPE as well and just realized I'm 5 weeks into the 8 week waiting period. Yes I am very very worried now. :frown:

Hey, what predicted grades do you have?
Original post by Whocares1
Hey, what predicted grades do you have?

I'm doing the Irish Leaving Certificate so A1A1A1A1A1A2 not sure what that is in the UK system though.
Do LSE stick to their 8 week email i.e. will I definitely have heard by the end of 8 weeks?
Original post by p.formanko
Applying for Geography :smile:
LSE only introduced it last year - with 30 or so people admitted out of around 300.

the course is all human geography so I'm interested in that :smile:

How is your application going?
Any news for geography applicants?
Original post by Saab.L
Congrats! I actually applied for two courses, which are maths& economics and business maths and statistics

Thanks. Which modules have u chosen for maths and fmaths at a level. Ive put fp3 on my lse questionairre but ive done fp2 now as well so dont know whether i have to do fp3 anymore?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending