The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

for tonight though, I have ditched both my southampton and arsenal defenders.. so hopefully we will get a nice high-scoring game :biggrin:

Goals for pelle + sanchez would be lovely!

Apart from 1 guy who captained RVP, all I see dirrectly ahead of me is Aguaro captain choices.. so have to hope he goes missing against sunderland, and city struggle as normal!

Hazard is feeling like a pretty big risk though - but if he turns up, and chelsea get playing, they can cuase spurs all kinds of pain.
Original post by fallen_acorns
for tonight though, I have ditched both my southampton and arsenal defenders.. so hopefully we will get a nice high-scoring game :biggrin:

Goals for pelle + sanchez would be lovely!

Apart from 1 guy who captained RVP, all I see dirrectly ahead of me is Aguaro captain choices.. so have to hope he goes missing against sunderland, and city struggle as normal!

Hazard is feeling like a pretty big risk though - but if he turns up, and chelsea get playing, they can cuase spurs all kinds of pain.

I captained Hazard too.

We need to believe.
Seems everyone has captained Hazard. He'll probably get 3 points now.
Original post by sr90

Hope so. I could have gotten him in but went back for Fab in order to improve elsewhere simultaneously.
Original post by sr90

That would be beautiful. I see more of a 10 on the cards unfortunately. Lad in my league has captained lukaku. Brave and interesting differential
Told you to believe :biggrin:
well there is hazards goal :biggrin:

Now just needs to outscore aguaro for me to be happy!

(city 1 down is not great.. only adds motivation for them to score)
Aguero scores ffs
lol... just after I post, aguaro levels.

well thats hazard 1-1 aguaro
going to have to ditch chadli, to many games not started now..
Argh 2 goals and an assist for Aguero. Went with Hazard for captain instead of Aguero because City have struggled against Sunderland recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
not to bad actually.. 7pts dropped by a bad captian choice, which could have been worse..
more annyoing then the captian though is loosing out on my chelsea clean sheet due to cahil coming off at half time...
Baines hasn't done much lately. Chadli not starting... just **** this. No idea what to do. Azpi in?

lost my 3rd H2H in a row but got 74 points in total including BP..
Original post by The Assassin
Baines hasn't done much lately. Chadli not starting... just **** this. No idea what to do. Azpi in?

lost my 3rd H2H in a row but got 74 points in total including BP..

Yeh I just did Baines to Azpi. Paid off instantly as he's scored me 12pts this week.

Ended up with 89 points :laugh: The big names all delivered.
Reply 3535
Original post by fallen_acorns
going to have to ditch chadli, to many games not started now..

Everton game was understandable as he was just returning from a knee injury. Tonight was also understandable, Pochettino rewarding the good performances by players in the Everton game, with Soldado the only one to feel hard done by for getting dropped. Chadli almost certain to start next game imo
Original post by DH1'
Everton game was understandable as he was just returning from a knee injury. Tonight was also understandable, Pochettino rewarding the good performances by players in the Everton game, with Soldado the only one to feel hard done by for getting dropped. Chadli almost certain to start next game imo

Damn you for posting those previous results between Sunderland and City. Cost some of us many a point :tongue:
Sanchez captain paid off. late goal.

Though not happy with Cahill playing for 1st half, but should be ok. Not sure whether or not to get Azpi should have got him this GW but went for Cahill instead..
Reply 3538
Original post by Isometrix
Damn you for posting those previous results between Sunderland and City. Cost some of us many a point :tongue:

:lol: Apologies if it swayed you. I rarely look at past stats like that, just thought it was a good bit of trivia. Expected Sunderland to be tired after their effort against Chelsea.
Got 61 points so far, thank you Don Sergio :biggrin:

EDIT: Damn average & highest points have gone up now, I thought I did well :sad:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest