The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by guppygould
Always. I care more about the quality of someone's character than anything else. So if they're my friend then me liking them is already done.

Awesome. Agreed.

Also check this out: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2735048
Reply 41
Original post by CallMeBatwoman
I've had a few crushes on some of my male friends over the years, but quite often it's clear they don't feel the same way and I'd rather not waste time or risk complicating the friendship by telling then when I already know their answer. If I thought there was a chance though, I'd probably go for it, better than wondering 'what if' for the rest of my life :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome advice thanks!

Yeah agreed, better to have loved and lost i guess.

Could you help me out with this?: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2735048
I find most of the girls I'm currently friends with attractive in some ways, but have a crush on one of them specifically. I have no chance 'cos we're not that close, and she's like the only one who in my whole circle that doesn't get my sense of humour and just thinks I'm gross lol, but she's really good friends with some my friendship circle, so I'm forced to deal with her so I can't let it fade off really. It sucks. But I've fancied other friends too before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yep, im in this situation right now (he knows as well, but just wants to be friends). i do have quite a few friends that are guys though, and would not even think of going near any of the rest of them!😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Is it fancy attraction, sexual attraction or crush temporary attraction?
I fancy one of my friends, which he knows. Sadly, it won't lead anywhere.:frown:
Original post by pshah2
Do you fancy your female friends? Do they fancy you? Do they fancy each other? Say whaaaat... haha

Usually girls fancy their guy friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by _Charlotte15
Usually girls fancy their guy friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do girls text first or ignore texts if they like a guy?

I would say a fair few guys also crush on some of their female acquaintainces!
Nah not me. I can look at them objectively and decide they're attractive like any other human being, but I don't fancy them. It's not particularly a "friendship" if you want to bang them.
Reply 49
Original post by WelshBluebird
Sometimes. Sometimes not.
It really depends.
Also there's a difference between fancying them / wanting a relationship and finding them attractive and being willing to have sex if they want it too. There are friends I would be more than happy to have sex with if a miracle happened and they told me they'd want to lol, but a relationship would be off the cards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I think with one girl, I fancy them and find them attractive. I would not mind a boyfriend girlfriend relationship or wild sex with them if they wanted it. But I don't believe they're 'the one' as such.

I can't help but feel excited when she messages me. She is pretty hot!

Why did this happen?! When I see her picture I feel happy somehow.

Original post by Odd socks
You can't say she's 'friend-zoned' him if he hasn't even asked her out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I haven't asked this one out yet, but she lives in another country at present.

Original post by tearteto
have crushed on one or two female friends. Got punted back in the friendzone faster than Germany destroying Brazil's hopes.

Feel for ya buddy, we all do.
I've fancied some of my female friends before.
Reply 51
Original post by SirMasterKey
I've fancied some of my female friends before.

Same. Tbh, I still do kinda like one or two I know.

But I think it's mixed feelings of lust and or/caring feelings. Not that they are the one or anything.

There is one friend I do think about occasionally when I see a picture of her smiling with her mouth open for instance.

Another girl I feel like she is so cute!

I think it's because you get to know them, rather than just bumping into them at a bar, that feelings may materialize.

Latest

Trending

Trending