The Student Room Group

Last day of Find Father Christmas!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Nobody has found it yet :innocent:

If it gets late and nobody has I might reveal the location :awesome:

I've been looking for it for about 15 minutes now and can't seem to find. Maybe he got scared because of my letter in the Dear Father Christmas thread? :holmes:
Original post by SirMasterKey
I've been looking for it for about 15 minutes now and can't seem to find. Maybe he got scared because of my letter in the Dear Father Christmas thread? :holmes:

Took me 20 minutes to find it you have 5 go go go
Took me 20 minutes to find it you have 5 go go go

What a poor episode of 24 this would make.
What a poor episode of 24 this would make.

You win. I can't help but think I am going about it the wrong way and trying to think where there could have been pictures posted that Father Christmas could be photoshopped into...
You win. I can't help but think I am going about it the wrong way and trying to think where there could have been pictures posted that Father Christmas could be photoshopped into...

Think instead like Sherlock Holmes and where there might be clues :innocent:

Halp :puppyeyes:
we need clues :noonoo:

Well stalking Puddles posting today has led to nothing. Nothing in the updated articles. Hidden clues remain hidden.
Original post by PQ
we need clues :noonoo:

I PMd Hal.e.lujah or whatever his name is for clues but he just gave me these which I can't figure out, or be sure they're even genuine clues and not an attempt at trolling.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/CAT-D10N-pic001.jpg

http://www.a1cleaning.ie/house-cleaning-2013.jpg
I FOUND HIM! :woo:

Omg Hal, those clues :rofl:
Original post by shadowdweller

Where is he?
:cry:
I give up. This is giving me a headache looking for him. You win this round Father Christmas.
This is a great idea :awesome:

Lol I thought they were good :sad:

Original post by mikeyd85

:innocent:
Lol I thought they were good :sad:

Oh, they were! Just funny too :tongue:

Original post by neverseenanalien
Jesus Christ!!!!

Can someone answer my question please instead of wasting your time with stupid things, I think it would be better to answer someones question who needs an answer to their question, so hurry your ass up.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3007599

I don't think insulting people is the way to go with this - the people best suited to answering your question will be the ones who come across it in the section :h:
Oh, they were! Just funny too :tongue:

I don't think insulting people is the way to go with this - the people best suited to answering your question will be the ones who come across it in the section :h:

I agree with you and I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it, I'll delete it, but I was looking for a sensible answer and instead I get all these immature comments from adults.
Original post by neverseenanalien
I agree with you and I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it, I'll delete it, but I was looking for a sensible answer and instead I get all these immature comments from adults.

Well, I don't think coming into the thread and insulting them particularly helped :tongue:

Hope you get the answers you wanted though :h:

Quick Reply

Latest