The Student Room Group

mexican durg cartel have killed over 293 americans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ESPORTIVA
Tell me how many lives are lost making phones.

Show me hard evidence. Now. Show me where it says Samsung butchers children.

And tell me how that makes it OK to buy drugs from the cartels.

Typical liberal logic. You always try to find justification for funding the cartels.

I'm glad they are locking up drug user

Why do liberals always condone giving money to the cartels??????

The president of Mexico even called them out. And they flat out deny they have a part in it.

The government AND the users are to blame. They are the cause of all of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides

There you go, there are probably many more lesser known companies with even higher rates but you get the general gist. As for Samsung their supplier may or may not have had any work related suicides but they are involved in child labour with kids as young as 14 working for them. But I guess that's okay for you?

Im sorry are you illiterate or something? If drugs were completely legal in the US who would be buying drugs from the Cartel? No one.

And your points are making absolutely no sense. You claim that the government and the users are to blame and have caused this... while drugs are currently illegal. Therefore it's clearly not working is it dumb dumb? Let me guess, harsher punishments will eradicate drug use? Yeah, that sure worked with the death penalty and murders :rolleyes:

Go away, have a think and come back when you've learned a thing or two, okay champ?
Reply 21
Original post by Zander01
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides

There you go, there are probably many more lesser known companies with even higher rates but you get the general gist. As for Samsung their supplier may or may not have had any work related suicides but they are involved in child labour with kids as young as 14 working for them. But I guess that's okay for you?

Im sorry are you illiterate or something? If drugs were completely legal in the US who would be buying drugs from the Cartel? No one.

And your points are making absolutely no sense. You claim that the government and the users are to blame and have caused this... while drugs are currently illegal. Therefore it's clearly not working is it dumb dumb? Let me guess, harsher punishments will eradicate drug use? Yeah, that sure worked with the death penalty and murders :rolleyes:

Go away, have a think and come back when you've learned a thing or two, okay champ?

Lol you fail.

You justify cartel slaughter you sick psychopath. Typical liberal.

Im sorry are you illiterate or something?
The Mexican president is wrong then and you are right. You clearly know more about Mexico and how the cartels work.

Oh and Legalisation will NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

And decriminalisation is a joke.

Drugs are illegal and yet you liberals and drug addicts KNOWINGLY purchase cartel drugs.

Tell me why cartel violence is situated in the north and states near the sea.

Then again according to you drug addicts these cartels don't exist.

This is the fault of the government's and the user's. But you think it's all the government's fault, apparently they fund the cartels.

So according to you because I have a phone you have a right to fund the Mexican drug cartels and their many many massacres

Go away, inject a few bags of H and come back when you've learned a thing or two, okay champ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 22

Oh and Legalisation will NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

And drug use will NEVER EVER be eradicated.

Riddle me this liberals and low life drug addicts.

If the cartels don't get money from drug users who purchase their drugs.

WHERE DO THEY GET IT FROM?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If magically that happened, I assume like any business cartels will diversify into other vices; human trafficking and pimping seems to fit their existing expertise.
Of couse if we legalized victim less crimes such as drugs or prostitution, we have controlled supply chain which can be traced and paper trails but of course that would require you to relinquish your desire to shove your beliefs down other people's throats so we cant have it.

You sound quite angry, like you could do with some...
You wanna get high?
http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/10/isil-vs-mexican-drugcartelsunitedstatesislamophobia.html

and that was just from 2007 to 2010

but no america should be more concerned with isis, an organisation who will never step foot on US soil

instead of the cartels

who actively control certain areas in arizona

who operate freely in mexico and are constantly in america

but then again the blood thirsty liberals and drug addicts need their drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfEq80YlWU

Reply 27
Great to see someone post about the Mexican drug cartels. Their methods are so incredibly ruthless and nasty. Rolling in such vast quantities of money they can buy state employees to ensure their illegal trade keeps growing. Murdering and torture are just part of everyday business for the drug cartels. Pure evil is no exaggeration.

Follow where the drug revenue goes and maybe start from there, would be the intelligent approach. But no, it's the same old game of catch people with drugs and selling drugs, which is good but only takes you so far.

The success of the Mexican Drug Cartel business hinges on the immense revenues they rake in. The money gives them incredible resources to be as ruthless as they need to be and to buy just about anyone. If any US President ever wanted to stop drugs coming in from South of the border, he too would have to be uncompromisingly bold and unswerving in tackling the problem, by rooting out and imprisoning the many high profile American individuals receiving payment of filthy drug money. US society would have to be ripped apart before any long healing process. It would be tantamount to civil war. Is any president going to be up for that. Probably never. The drug business is too profitable.
Reply 28
Original post by Marco1
Great to see someone post about the Mexican drug cartels. Their methods are so incredibly ruthless and nasty. Rolling in such vast quantities of money they can buy state employees to ensure their illegal trade keeps growing. Murdering and torture are just part of everyday business for the drug cartels. Pure evil is no exaggeration.

Follow where the drug revenue goes and maybe start from there, would be the intelligent approach. But no, it's the same old game of catch people with drugs and selling drugs, which is good but only takes you so far.

The success of the Mexican Drug Cartel business hinges on the immense revenues they rake in. The money gives them incredible resources to be as ruthless as they need to be and to buy just about anyone. If any US President ever wanted to stop drugs coming in from South of the border, he too would have to be uncompromisingly bold and unswerving in tackling the problem, by rooting out and imprisoning the many high profile American individuals receiving payment of filthy drug money. US society would have to be ripped apart before any long healing process. It would be tantamount to civil war. Is any president going to be up for that. Probably never. The drug business is too profitable.

I think the problem is more to do with human beings have a deep seated desire to do drugs, and prohibition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Ggmu!
I think the problem is more to do with human beings have a deep seated desire to do drugs, and prohibition.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, that's certainly part of it. I'm not sure if legalising drugs is the way to go though. There would still be the problem of addiction and the negative consequences that go with it. I just hate those criminal Cartel bastards though. Harbingers of death and tragedy.
(edited 9 years ago)
i don't see how drug users can avoid thinking about where their nose candy etc comes from... do they think that their local supplier imports it from some smiling Fair Trade farmers ?
Original post by the bear
i don't see how drug users can avoid thinking about where their nose candy etc comes from... do they think that their local supplier imports it from some smiling Fair Trade farmers ?

Same way millions of people can buy Nike shoes without thinking about sweatshops in China?
Original post by swanderfeild
Same way millions of people can buy Nike shoes without thinking about sweatshops in China?

not the same way at all. Nike can be held to account if they do not source their plimsolls carefully.
if you ask Mr Local Drug Pusher where he gets his gear from you are likely to get a knife in your stomach.
not the same way at all. Nike can be held to account if they do not source their plimsolls carefully.
if you ask Mr Local Drug Pusher where he gets his gear from you are likely to get a knife in your stomach.

The question was regarding morality of drug purchase given suffering the source creates to produce drugs, it is no different from morality of purchasing nike shoes knowing nike creates suffering to produce its shoes.
Regarding safety for user, yes drugs is not safe (beyond expected effects) but fault for that lies with the legislation: if it were legalised we could do quality inspections to make sure that no one mixed drain cleaner with drug supply.
The question was regarding morality of drug purchase given suffering the source creates to produce drugs, it is no different from morality of purchasing nike shoes knowing nike creates suffering to produce its shoes.
Regarding safety for user, yes drugs is not safe (beyond expected effects) but fault for that lies with the legislation: if it were legalised we could do quality inspections to make sure that no one mixed drain cleaner with drug supply.

that is nonsense. those poor people who took ketamine and now do not have bladders would disagree with you.
that is nonsense. those poor people who took ketamine and now do not have bladders would disagree with you.

Those were side effects associated with the drug, I am talking about contaminated supplies of drugs themselves: much like sale of toxic alcohol went down after prohibition was lifted sale of contaminated drugs will go down after prohibition is lifted making it safer.
Those were side effects associated with the drug, I am talking about contaminated supplies of drugs themselves: much like sale of toxic alcohol went down after prohibition was lifted sale of contaminated drugs will go down after prohibition is lifted making it safer.

so you are happy to supply clean drugs which have side effects ?
so you are happy to supply clean drugs which have side effects ?

I am absolutely happier letting clean drugs whose side effects are known to user being supplied rather than letting contaminated drugs with unknowable side effects being supplied.
I am absolutely happier letting clean drugs whose side effects are known to user being supplied rather than letting contaminated drugs with unknowable side effects being supplied.

obviously the answer is to have NO DRUGS... sticking God knows what synthetic crap in your veins is just madness.
obviously the answer is to have NO DRUGS... sticking God knows what synthetic crap in your veins is just madness.

1. Because as history demonstrates prohibition works so well...
2. It may be madness but people have right to be mad, its their body, its their right to shoot whatever they fancy up their veins.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending