The Student Room Group

What's your MBTI (Personality Type)?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airess3
True. But INFJ is the RAREST.

:biggrin:
ENTJ, still.
How many times is this same topic going to be repeated?????

OP you might be fascinated by it but it's the same as being fascinated by astrology or religion.
Reply 23
ISTJ
Original post by Airess3
In recent years, I've been fascinated by MBTI & Socionics. It's descriptions of personality was strikingly accurate for me. So I'm just wondering what most of the people on TSR's MBTI is.

Here's the official MBTI Step I test: http://typeindicator.appspot.com/start

Here's the MBTI profiles of personalities:
http://www.truity.com/view/types
http://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

I'm an INTP in MBTI.

If someone reads the INFJ profile on 16personlities.com they will literally know everything about me it’s that accurate.
Original post by Student296
If someone reads the INFJ profile on 16personlities.com they will literally know everything about me it’s that accurate.

Same with me for INTP. I have a friend who's also an INFJ and you guys are awesome!
ESTJ apparently
Did it a few weeks ago, was an INTJ

Did it again, now I'm ISTJ :dontknow:
Original post by Airess3
Same with me for INTP. I have a friend who's also an INFJ and you guys are awesome!

Haha thanks, it’s so accurate that I actually bought the full profile for $30, haven’t actually read it yet basically says the same things but in more depth.
INFP :redface:
Original post by Naima_786
Did it a few weeks ago, was an INTJ

Did it again, now I'm ISTJ :dontknow:

Read both profiles and see which one you agree with the most :smile:.
ISFJ

Did this a while back and I was ISTJ
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
ISFP, think it's like the arty one aha(:

Posted from TSR Mobile
INTJ :biggrin:
INTP: Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.

Sort of accurate, I can be very quiet but I also do public speaking so? More interested in ideas than social interaction, yeah depends on who i'm talking to, I enjoy most conversations and my ideas actually compliment my interactions (I invent logical explanations to explain social phenomena which I use to predict, i.e i've seen that girl by herself 6 times so she's probably a loner and will enjoy my company).
(edited 9 years ago)
INTP hmm
Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.
oo i'm an infj :redface:
Original post by harvingill
INTP hmm
Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.

What did you get for this?

Imoderate
Nclear
Tmoderate
Pmoderate

E7 14I

S2 24N

T16 8F

J7 15P

2-24 Intuiton? To be fair I do favour deduction and aristic approaches.
Very strongly INTJ, apparently.
Original post by DErasmus
What did you get for this?

Imoderate
Nclear
Tmoderate
Pmoderate

E7 14I

S2 24N

T16 8F

J7 15P

2-24 Intuiton? To be fair I do favour deduction and aristic approaches.

It wouldn't let me copy and paste, I uploaded (hopefully you can see it there)

Quick Reply

Latest