The Student Room Group

How often do you eat cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps etc.? Every day?

Scroll to see replies

Every day I'm an unhealthy bugger when it comes to food, but I make up for it by doing loads of exercise :biggrin:
Original post by the bear
i misread your hashtag

:rofl:

I doubt you did bearyboo :wink:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I doubt you did bearyboo :wink:

#ifthatiswhatcakemakesyouliketheniamnothavinganotherslice
Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood
Well how is your BMI? Do you think you're too skinny? Even if you are too skinny you definitely shouldn't eat sweets as a solution you should eat a balanced diet with protein. Above all you needn't feel guilty about not eating sweets...

As for me:

I don't really ever eat crisps unless they're party snacks. The same for cake. I almost never eat sweets.

However I love ice cream and have it about once a week. I eat chocolate fairly often but normally not more than 2-3 times a week. Sometimes if I'm upset or stressed I'll have chocolate every day though haha.

I actually love chocolate and ice cream but I just don't really get that many cravings for it (or snacks in general) because I usually eat three fairly balanced meals a day.

Quick estimation: 20.3. Perfect.

Of course body fat% calculators are better-I would guesstimate I'm at 14/15% but no calculators in site.

Sorry to all the ED sufferers secretly lurking on the forum that I'm triggering, Toto did always worry about me.
I eat chocolate and crisps every day but cakes and sweets I rarely eat.

Original post by Edminzodo
I like chocolate brownies. I eat biscuits but I'm not a massive fan of sweet stuff. I'm often unhealthy because I eat lots of processed food, like chicken nuggets and fish fingers etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I eat lots of processed food as well. My Dad moans at me for eating processed food everyday but he's the one that cooks my dinner.
I have cake and sweets rarely but crisps and chocolate everyday. I really shouldn't but I cant help it! :teehee:
I have a chocolate spread toast with my dinner :biggrin:

I have a very sweet tooth :'3
This is why britain is in such a dire situation in regards to its levels of obesity.

I have to be sanctimoniouis when it comes to things like this but there is a reason they are called "treats" , back about 30 years or so eating a chocolate bar would make you feel so priveleged but now people are fulling their cuboards with the stuff , things which are supposed to be consumed in minute amounts are consumed in excess .

I eat chocolate maybe once every two weeks if I REALLY feel like it , but suprisingly when you eat healthily and dont deprive your body of nutrients , cravings for sweet things tend to dissapear.
Original post by ParadiseFound
This is why britain is in such a dire situation in regards to its levels of obesity.

I have to be sanctimoniouis when it comes to things like this but there is a reason they are called "treats" , back about 30 years or so eating a chocolate bar would make you feel so priveleged but now people are fulling their cuboards with the stuff , things which are supposed to be consumed in minute amounts are consumed in excess .

I eat chocolate maybe once every two weeks if I REALLY feel like it , but suprisingly when you eat healthily and dont deprive your body of nutrients , cravings for sweet things tend to dissapear.

you sound alpha
Original post by ParadiseFound

If you eat a balanced diet there's no reason you can't have chocolate even every day.
Reply 30
I have a sweet snack most days, but usually it's in very small quantities (today for example I had a handful of peanut M&Ms - no more than 5 or 6 of them).
Original post by James2810
I eat chocolate and crisps every day but cakes and sweets I rarely eat.

I eat lots of processed food as well. My Dad moans at me for eating processed food everyday but he's the one that cooks my dinner.

Ha! I fluctuate from really healthy to just eating rubbish . . . Mmm . . . Processed food.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crisps and a chocolate bar pretty much everyday with lunch. Sweets and cakes rarely
Reply 33
I'm healthy for six days a week, and then I'll allow myself to have one fat day
I eat a large bar of Galaxy per day generally.

I get hungry, I'm not obese (yet), so I don't think there's any problem :smile:
Probably most days, but not every day. I'm skinny and trying to put on a bit of weight so I'm not too bothered. I struggle to get 2500 calories a day and crap food is an easy way of getting towards that.
Every day. Life's too short to deny yourselves the things you enjoy :biggrin:
I always buy junk food thinking "this will be enough to last me as two weeks worth of treats" and then eat them all on the first day. :frown:
Since I've moved to Bangor, I've managed to eat at least one Welsh cake / slice of bara brith every day. Walking uphill all the time, however, means I can burn these off without even trying <3
I eat chocolate every single day,it feels so weird if I dont

Quick Reply

Latest