The Student Room Group

Would you eat the semen from your teacher for $140 million dollars?

Scroll to see replies

I'd do it for a packet of Quavers.
It's threads like these that are making users keep away from Chat.
I don't genuinely believe that anyone WOULDN'T eat it for $140 million!

But it's a horrific story. And one of the most disgusting things I've heard actually. There's a difference between me as an adult saying I'd do it for money (A LOT of money) and what he did, which was force the children to eat it without them having a choice. The money only appeared afterwards and I just hope the children are able to come to terms with what's happened and use the money to build a good life for themselves.
i would but id end up regretting it when i realise the £2000 desktop, ps4, lamborghini and 6 bedroom mansion all remind me of my teacher's semen, then id probably go commit suicide
Cum on that's disgusting.

But yes, i'd drink a jug full of the stuff for that much
Reply 25
Original post by Princess31
no

who are you trying to kid
Reply 26
I'd like to think that I wouldn't, but I probably would. A few moments of absolute disgust and revulsion (mouthwash at the ready), and I'll have more money than I can spend in a lifetime. When I think of all the things I would do with that money, the answer becomes obvious.
Original post by AbdulKoyes
That word used to mean something to me a very long time ago, but not anymore... :wink:

Is anyone on here actually Muslim? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Is anyone on here actually Muslim? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm :smile:
Reply 29
No ****ing way
I will not be brought and sold.
Original post by Opts
who are you trying to kid

Lol um no on.
Reply 32
I've always thought kids these days don't get enough protein. It's just cookies they eat - no protein just far and sugar.
Yes. I have no money.
Original post by Balloon Baboon
It's threads like these that are making users keep away from Chat.

Lies! These are the type of threads you secretly love and can't get enough of.
I was actually in a bit of dilemna about this, then I realised I didn't have to drink straight from the pump.

Yes.
Reply 36
Yep
$20mil out of the $140mil could get that guy tortured and then killed. Another $10mil could get your memory erased for when it happened.

The other $110mil could buy you hookers, lamborghinis and tonnes of crystal weed.
Reply 38
yes obviously its a small price to pay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by Princess31
Lol um no on.

I believe you wouldn't you're very moronic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest