The Student Room Group

Do you think you could ever kill another human?

if so, under what circumstances?

Scroll to see replies

I don't think I would be able to. The only person I would be able to kill would probably be myself.
War or execution of a punishment (pun intended :cool:) for an extreme wrong e.g. mass murder; I'd otherwise rather leave people be :u:
Never. Unless in an act of self defense. I wouldn't attack nobody. Actually, come to think of it. Hypothetically speaking, if somebody killed a member of my immediate family and I knew who it was and was 100% certain. I probably would have thoughts about killing them. However, I think I would wuss out in the end. Tough one though.
Yes. A multitude of circumstances. Most involving Self Defence.
NEVER. Unless it was accidental, even thinking about having an 'accident' like that makes me feel ill. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The police can access the internet yano...
Reply 7
Never, i wouldn't even wish something as bad as death upon the person i hate the most.
i just sit back and let karma do its thing
Reply 8
Yes easy. If anyone presented a threat to my family I'll do what I must to protect them. Their life is meaningless if they threaten the lives of my family. I'd also kill for my country and of course self defence.

Oh yeh of course if anyone hurt or killed my pets, they'd be dead easy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Probably. It would have to be for revenge if someone killed a member of my family or someone close to me. Or in self defence.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Professor Purple
The police can access the internet yano...

So. What are they going to do?
Original post by Zamestaneh
War or execution of a punishment (pun intended :cool:) for an extreme wrong e.g. mass murder; I'd otherwise rather leave people be :u:

You're so evil mate, how can you even say this :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by karmacrunch
NEVER. Unless it was accidental, even thinking about having an 'accident' like that makes me feel ill. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Uw0tm8_
Never, i wouldn't even wish something as bad as death upon the person i hate the most.
i just sit back and let karma do its thing

What if it was a case of kill or be killed- do you think you could do it then?
I could if they were trying to kill me or a loved one, maybe even if they tried to kill or harm a stranger too but that is less likely. I would have to be in the moment to know exactly what I would do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ngt93
if so, under what circumstances?

If somebody ate my potato, they would die. I own the spud. The tater is mine. :fuhrer:
With pleasure
Reply 16
To protect myself or loved ones in a kill or be killed situation? Where would you like your dead human?
Reply 17
Self-defence; revenge for a situation where my self-defence was not good enough to protect me and I received a life-changing injury; the future defence of my children.
Reply 18
what a topic title. as if there aren't students who are already familiar with it.
opportunity to get paid to do it has been available for the past decade.

for the circumstances for about a score of humans how about around minimum wage.
Under no circumstances could I kill anyone!
As a Muslim I'm taught forgiveness by one line.
"If somebody killed your mother today, forgive them the next" - Something to ponder on :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest