The Student Room Group

Do you think you could ever kill another human?

Scroll to see replies

Oh yes, I could easily kill bad people. Wouldn't feel a shred of remorse about ridding the world of certain people that we currently spend fortunes incarcerating for decades.
Reply 21
Yes it all honesty if they messed with my child or something I wouldn't have a problem with it.. if someone is a bad person I dont see why you'd lose sleep over their death.. like if you were face to face with a child killer would you not happily headshot them? it would be a honur IMO.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends entirely on the circumstances.
Certainly, just give them the Weed Needle treatment
Sometimes it genuinely worries me. It's so easy to kill someone, and then you have to deal with the consequences and guilt for the rest of your life.
Original post by Mr...
I would in the Hunger Games

:lolwut::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sean Abbott didn't think he could.
Reply 27
Yes, and in reality, probably any circumstance.
Yes, but only in extreme instances of self defence or if I got called up etc.
Only in self defence. :redface: That doesn't mean I don't wish death on anybody though :redface: I know that's bad. :sad:
Self defence, either of myself or my family and friends.
i would kill if it was to protect someone close to me or myself
Original post by Maid Marian
Only in self defence. :redface: That doesn't mean I don't wish death on anybody though :redface: I know that's bad. :sad:

its not bad, just human nature
Reply 33
Yes, I expect so. The criterion would be that I'd have to believe it was the morally right thing to do. Examples would be self-defence or the defence of others, or to avert some considerably greater harm.
I would if I needed to for self defence.
Reply 35
I wouldn't "finish them off" as it's too much a burden to take

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
It may sound bad but I could easily kill another human.
Original post by ngt93
It may sound bad but I could easily kill another human.

Yes. 100% agree.
Yeah I can without doubt, just don't tempt me, especially under the circumstance of matter of life and death.
If it was me or them I'd choose me any time and also in self defence I say if you start it you get what's coming to you.

Quick Reply

Latest